Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you all think? Never seen black with yellow and white spots before. Went out there and they're still around the same spot this morning

View attachment image.jpg

I was searching through Google images and I only saw one other like it and no one seemed to be able to identify it either.

Pretty strange.

Me too. Couldn't find any exact matches. Possibly cause they're babies? I don't know. Going to keep an eye out on them and make sure their not eating any plant. Pretty cool though if they're beneficials. I go and by mantis eggs, waiting for them to hatch and mother nature hatches ladybugs

I saw that Rose. Not sure what they are, but in that first pic you can see the empty egg things to the left of them. That branch the close up of them is only about half an inch around. They're tiny!

My bet is they are beneficials, but I would watch what the are doing and where they are going? What are they doing now, are they still there?

Still in the same area, cruising up and down the branches, then chilling in groups with their bro's and sis' :stoned:

I'm definitely keeping and eye on them, but I'm thinking benefitials too

They wont climb on a finger. Tried a few times now hella baked :watchplant:

Yeah man there are a lot of different ladybugs anyway.

I've had red w/no dots, red w/dots, green w/dots, and yellow w/dots in the last few months. Never seen a black one before. Google searching seen there are tons of diff kinds, wasnt too worried. Pretty awesome though. Now once the mantis hatch, they'll probably eat them :cry:

It was hard to find the ones you have. Mantis have to eat too.

Most have flew the coop. You can still see one or two if you dig around long enough though

Latest posts

Back