Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one definitely feels like I'm using the Hamster Lewis Method on this NL outdoors version :rofl: I think she's doing pretty good aside from the lack of room

View attachment image.jpg

What size pot is that? Look awesome was real disappointed in the cut of NL I was gifted a couple year ago. Had wanted to grow it since the late 80s. Someday I'll give it a go again. A lot of versions out there just a matter of finding a good one..

This grow is NL= Nurse Larry, not northern lights. Medecine woman x Larry OG. Not to confuse. That one in the black pot is 5 gallon. Currently giving a gallon on water/nutrients daily, and doing good.

You are doing a hammy on the nurse larry. Ston, i hope you like her as much as I do. Smoked some last night from last years OD and it flat puts me out... and such great pain reliever.. She could use a bigger house there...I grew them in 10 gallon smart pots last year.

Can't wait to try it Rose! The nurse Larry in the 30 gallon tote is rolling along perfectly. This one in the tiny 5 gallon is doing fine also. Just have to make sure it's watered daily. Both Nurses are both clustering up pistils on some of the upper tops, so I think it's starting to trigger to flower.

I wish mine would show me they are in flower. The watched pot doesn't flower, I guess.

LOl...

Jeez ston-loc, what a beauty! I just got to move somewhere I can grows outdoors...

So experienced a first. Just finished dinner and went out to have a look at the girls. My outdoor hammy method 5 gallon Nurse Larry was laying on the ground. She's gotten so big in that tiny little pot, the wind blew the top heavy girl over. Used my ez-up anchors and tied her down. Hopefully it works

Awesome Rose! How are they looking? Flowering yet? Been thinking on your girls after we messaged. :48:

See me inspecting in there? (*insert mr clean commercials catch line*) :rofl: The two nurse Larry's to the left and right of me closest to the camera

Ston! you have been swallowed up by Nurse Larry. My goodness. What are you going to do with all that pot? All that good pot? MY of my... give you a seed and look what happens. Looks just fabulous.

All my girls have started to bloom! Little scary as it is the END of July...

LOL--Rosebud, you lost a month--it is the end of August.

You guys growing outdoors pout us indoor growers to shame. I just looked at my little Nurse Larrys in the closet and they just look so tiny in comparison. Great job Rosebud and Ston-loc.

Latest posts

Back