Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know stone.... I thought i had wishful eyes when looking at them. I expect great things out of this plant (meaning a pound for RSO)...WOO HOO, thank you Ston~

Got home from work today to find the NL in the 30 gallon tote and one in the 5gal pots throwing pistils! Two more confirmed girls in the yard

Really great looking plants, I could only wish my outdoor plants were that nice.

looking nice and green.....wish I could grow outside without worrying about the neighbors calling the law.....one day,I hope soon,we will be a legal state....I started 3 more nls and they are close to being placed in some 5 gal....I am really enjoying the smoke from the 1st run.....gettin better and better with the cure....hope everyone had a nice 4th.....peace

Hey Mrfist, how long did you let your first nl go? This is one of the only plants I grow that I prefer it with quite a bit of amber... Glad you enjoy it.

Ever see the DIY youtube a/c in a five gallon bucket that is just a small fan running? Might be a helpful way to atleast try to cool them off. Basically a small oscilating fan blowing air through a bucket full of ice water. Just a thought. Stay cool Rose :aok:

Ever see the DIY youtube a/c in a five gallon bucket that is just a small fan running? Might be a helpful way to atleast try to cool them off. Basically a small oscilating fan blowing air through a bucket full of ice water. Just a thought. Stay cool Rose :aok:

I tried this, and am still tweeking it, but it hardly exchanges 20 cfm.

Good to know. Just figured outdoors in the heat, couldn't hurt to cool the surrounding air a bit with added natures air circulation. Here's a current one of the two females. Still waiting for the third to show. A lot of new growth recently

View attachment image.jpg

You sure that is Nurse Larry? Where are you getting those huge fan leaves? WOW

Unless the seed supplier fooled me, it's nurse Larry ;) This next month is gonna be grow grow grow

Can't wait till next year. Now I can grow OD! :woohoo:

All the Nurses are lookin stellar!

OK, show off, be right back..Never mind, yours looks better.

View attachment DSCF3139.JPG

Ok, so maybe you got me beat... Do you cut a lot up from the bottom? Last year was my first outdoor grow and i did cut up about a fourth or so and still had a lot of popcorn. How far do you guys trim up?

Latest posts

Back