Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to let nurse larry go till she is at least 30 amber. She is a nice nighttime smoke for me. Do you have a pic of your girls? Glad to see you here mr fist.

Ino this has nothing to don with this but can i put live nightcrawlers into my growin tub? im perplexed i think in my mine it would be good for nutrients **** and stuff but would they eat my plants???????????????????? Thank you i need help im confused i guess i would also get worm castings??????? not sure what to do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyones help would be greatly apreatede

8, please ask your questions in the forum under indoor growing..

I wouldn't put worms in my plants...ick, but they do like a worm tea every now and then.

INthe first picture it shows a small plant in a cup i did not do that mine was just alittle bit bigger in rockwool cubes in a tray and i skipped the cups and transplanted them into my giant tub they grew about another 2 inches everyday i see growth but slow did i make a bo bo they seem to like where they are they are in a tent with plenty of ventalalation plus small fan blowing on them for movement plus i got this idea should i put live night crawlers into the tub with my girls??? i mixed up big time alreadt 2 died so i got 1 frankenstein and 2 healthy indicktas also if i remember correctly should i water when the lights are off?????? not sure but i lost all my notes??? help??????????

NIce plants boy i love that dark green nurse larry very prtty great grow,someday i hope to come to those conclusions nice real nice ice. thanks guys you all have a great knledge of genitics.

Ino this has nothing to don with this but can i put live nightcrawlers into my growin tub? im perplexed i think in my mine it would be good for nutrients **** and stuff but would they eat my plants???????????????????? Thank you i need help im confused i guess i would also get worm castings??????? not sure what to do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyones help would be greatly apreatede

Those wont help you. you need red worms. I put them in my mix just for the poo. who ever says they are not good has never tried and or isn't an organic grower

i love that dwc set up so neatly in rows metickaless. 8

The largest of the three is the runt that was struggling. Doing good now Rose :D

I have one NL that I just put into 12/12 on May 30th and the 11 NL and Larry OG still in solo cups that I mixed up. I am hoping that as time goes by I will be able to tell which is which. They seem to be real hungry. I am feeding them Roots organic Buddha grow, but am getting some yellowing of the leaves and they just look hungry. I will post up some pics when I transplant them into larger containers.

Ston-loc, your plants look so nice and green and happy!

Can you top dress with some biotone?

I bet you will know which is which. Larry is taller. Not as cute as Nurse Larry, in my humble opinion.

looks like everyone is rockin it. Ill post pics soon.

One Nurse Larry is in bloom, hasnt stopped since ive seen her. She was left in a pot to see if she will reveg before transplanting. Not sure what to think. Everyone else is happy and vegging big time.

My nurse larry outside is coming alive this week. Warmer weather or she like the stuff i planted her in or maybe both. I love this plant. We are still smoking her from last summer and the rso is made from her. She is a nice lady.

Transplanted my three into gallon pots today. The one that was stunted, and now has taken off has crazy tight internodal spacing.

I am going to try and get mine transplanted today or tomorrow, but I have a whole lot going on right now. I might go right to 3 gal pots. And then when I figure out which are NLs and which are Larry Larrys, I will probably put any Larry females I get into a 5 gal bag as they get a lot larger than the NLs. However, this is just what I have heard, since I have had 10 straight Larry OG males, I have yet to finish one out. In the meantime, I did top dress with Bio-Tone.

Let me know if it works THG... I love that we are doing this group grow, thank you guys.

Latest posts

Back