Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the cage rose. Is this to lst? looks to be working nicely.

howdy folks,all the green is looking awesome.....I finally took down my 3 plants at 63 days,1 nurse Larry and 2 Larry ogs,nice smoke thx Rosey, the nl is awesome got like 2 plus oz off of each plant,my jars are full for the first time in awhile.....I love the nl,awesome buzz.....this go round I am doing all Nurse Larry I have 4 babies lookin right....life is good right now all around.....peace

This makes me very happy. Glad you got some jars full. I am really tickled you like the Nurse Larry as much as i do.

I gotta say mine is just beautiful right now, well it is dark right now, couldn't sleep so got up to smoke a joint of our nurse larry. I am so happy that Mrfist, my son, likes the nurse so well. That is very very cool. I just think she is flat out good medicine but some say it is too strong, the person i live with for one. Happy girl here!

Ston-, i can't wait to see you rock this plant! You do great things in those tubs of yours.... PS, you might think about doing a preventive rosemary oil, the SNS for the caterpillars you had...what do you think? I don't know if it would work or not.

i like those tubs rose that is what i used in my mir grow delema oh well there is only 5 more months to go and if you noticed as you get older for some reason time goes by much more quickly,it will be dec befor i no it i going threww withdrawls right now looking at all of your guys growsv and poor me i'm in a bind lol 888 i cant wait yestyerday i almost started again but i nio i will be busted its not worth it in my siuation

Yeah Rose, going to do some preventative tteatments. What I've found with the caterpillars, they'll still eat BC treated plants and die. Still causing damage. Maybe the Sns stuff will work better. Gonna get a fly zapper and or it eliminates the moths before they lay the eggs in the forming buds. Not sure but it's an idea.

I need some education.. The moth lays the eggs in your flowers...Does she eat the plant too Or just do a drive by and drop some eggs? then the eggs hatch and out comes ferociously hungry caterpillars? I wonder if they would like the taste of the rosemary. Maybe we should call SNS and see what they would suggest. I will ask someone that knows more about that then me and get back to you..... lets kill those bastards!

To my knowledge, the moths lay eggs on the forming buds. The buds continue to grow and form around them. By the time they hatch, they eat their way out, destroying the top of the bud. Most the time the first sign is the dying off bud. Then you have to dig around to find the little bastard chomping away. I've sprayed with BC, "safer", forget the long spelling. It's for caterpillars, and is safe to use through flower. It works in the fact that it kills the caterpillars, but they still hatch, eat, and destroy the bud tops before dying.
My thought is that if I could lower the number of moths laying eggs, possibly help... ?? Just an idea. Nothing worse than lightly touching the top of a cola and having the entire beautiful top fall right off.

Hanging blue or yellow sticky catchers in each plant might help some. They are cheap and organic. I have asked a person but he hasn't got back to me yet on what sns would say. I called the company SNS but closed til Monday. Do you have a lot of birds? seems they would be a natural predator.

Yeah, lots of birds and fruit trees. Have hung sticky papers before too. Hasnt seemed to get rid of them. I think the routine of daily checks and losing some tops is just what it is unless I find a more effective way to get rid of the moths from laying eggs to begin with.

Looking great! Still got a ways though. Soonest I've ever had one actually start to flower was end of July. Think you still have a little ways Rose :)

Latest posts

Back