Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Rose! I clean up the obvious low stuff and stuff that gets in the way while watering. I'd say the bottom foot, foot and a half gets stripped clean

Thank you. Mine looks hungry after seeing yours. It has been in the triple digits for 10 days...this week is supposed to be in the 80's so i will feed that hungry girl. Don't like to feed when it is that hot. YOurs look amazing Stone.

By the way, planted 3 satori seeds and got all girls.. yay. Thanks for showing me your plants.

Awesome! It'll be interesting to see how they like it under the LEDs. Thanks for the kind words. Enjoying this years grow. Getting to the fun part

Whoa, you split her right at dirt! Love the splain bushy girls! :D

I don't see any flowering yet Rose. Not on my NL's either. Minimal preflowers so far. Anywhere end of July-into mid Aug is what I've seen the obvious flower signs showing. So far only my Pineapple Express and Larry look like theyre starting to flower.

Thanks ston. Glad you could see the size of those little split trunks. Shoot, i was afraid you were going to say that about not starting to flower. They do look a little different at the tops like they are thinking about it. I hope they don't get any taller.

Check out the trim job on my thread Rose. Did some undercarriage cleanup today

I saw it and it looks so tidy and nice. Beautiful job.

I think i am going to let mine go ala natural and use the popcorn for oil. The thing is the bottom gets a lot of late sun, so i don't want to cut it... I don't know if that is right or not, i may hate myself come harvest. I still have a day or two to figure it out. your's look so nice. I will look with a more discerning eye today.

Popcorn doesn't bug me too much, cause I make oil also with it. My main reasoning is for avoiding mold and mildew down where stuff can get wet watering. It does help bulk up the top a bit more too. Whatever works best for your situation :48:

Maybe I will cut the back up from the ground where it doesn't get much light, and keep the front natural... I am liking that idea. Thanks Ston~

They look real nice and healthy good work. Your yard looks like mine pretty bare lol

Brown is the new green. Drought here in Ca. Only water being used is for a reason in the end game

Rosebud, your Satori is beautiful. I don't think with your RH that you are going to have to worry about mold.

My Nurse Larrys inside are small Christmas tree shaped plants. I have 2 willowy sparse Larry OG (you were right, I didn't have any trouble telling the Larrys from the Nurse Larrys). If my current clones do not root, I don't think I am going to keep growing Larry OG. It is hard to clone, hard to train, and just grows like a sativa. Even my air layering has done nothing after 3 weeks. And I know that it really is probably just the luck of the draw, but out of 16 seeds I have started, I have only ended up with 3 females. You know I usually like a lot of guys, but just not with my plants. I want a good indica/sat OG Kush, but Larry just seems more trouble than he is worth...(just like my last bf).....

Hope I get to take a peak at those beauties before they come down.

Clearing out the nurse larry from the bottom now. what a lot of work. Glad i can do it at all... very cool. will take a pic of the after when it is after....

nice job :headbang::clap::aok::48:

she looks great rb and will pay u back in big fat colas

did u take clones too

No clones...my clone closet is way too full. I need to go clone my clones today.

Looking great Rose! Just wait, give it a couple days and you'll see the top blow up with growth :aok:

Latest posts

Back