nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
ok so i go away to maine for 5 days...i had wattered my babies before i left and when i get home one of my silver haze plants looks horrible...the leaves are all yellowing and dying from the bottom up...i flushed it once and i plan to again within the next couple of day...it looks like its slowing down where it was spreading but pretty much all of the big fan leaves are dead...the buds look ok and the leaves around them look ok also but will it fill in the same without the fan leaves soaking up the light? it is about a month away from harvest i would say maybe a month and a half but i am worried the buds wont finish out like they are supposed to...ill try to get some pics up today...l

Do what you can but avoi8d using actual food (N,P,K) as this will remain in the buds.

Use some Seaweed/Kelp for your minerals and hormones. Get some Cal/Mag in there (only a little, one watering maybe two) and be sure to give a light nute after flushing, like 1/4 dose so they don't starve.

Remember--> SSH can go FOREVER, we reluctantly cut ours down @ 14 weeks...Time restraints dictated harvest of this super long flowering sativa. See-thru hoarse tail shaped colas, most buds were so airy and long you could just wrap a paper around them and smoke it like that.

No man, doesn't sound like nute burn, rather the opposite, you had no nutes so you plant started eating itself, starting with the fan leaves. Effen Gee is right, its hard to add nutes this late without affecting the taste in the buds. I would do what he said to help get a little life supporting nutes into the plant. I would also get a flowering foliar spray going (I like using FF tiger bloom at half a teaspoon per gallon) and spray down any leaves that are turning yellow and any fan leaf with any resemblence of life in it. Don't get any on the buds or leaves that are a nice dark green, they don't need it. This will provide your plant with good nutes and some energy, without negatively affecting the buds taste.

Latest posts

Back