nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daf

up in smoke!!!
Reaction score
:confused: i have foxfarm nutes, im a little confused with how to mix the nutes, first how much water d0 i need 2 give each plant, second can i mix all nutes in 1 or should i mix each different nute on its own and when i feed them can i feed all diff nutes in 1 time or should i seperate the nutes different days thanx guys ...

grow big
tiger bloom
big bloom

You can mix any of the FF nutes together in water at once, but don't mix just the concentrates. Go to their website if you don't have the FF feeding schedule.
As far as how much water per plant, that kinda varies really. I water until all the soil is saturated and I get some run-off. For a 1-gallon grow bag, this is about 4 16oz cups (keg cups is what I use) and for a 3 gallon grow bag I usually add around 7-8 cups.

Reactions: daf
why not try a 1 part nutrient they supposed too be as good as the mix nutrients now :)

i have used ff nutes for my soil grows from the get go.i mix by the gallon.simple,then i feed by feel.i have used a 2 cup measuring cup from day 1.i gave about 1 3/4 cups per feed,every 7-8 days.also on my watering,i never water until i had run-off.just my method and it worked for me.

I am also using all 3 of the fox farms nutes you are talking about. First grow with these nutes so I am still learning what works best. So far I have been going with what the feeding schedule says but at a reduced amount. I am growing blueberry so I am a little paranoid about overferting. I am slowing working up to full strength with them. Just start them off slow and you shouldnt have any problems. Good luck and be safe

Latest posts

Back