Nute suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAAANDUDE

Reaction score
I was wondering what hydro nutes you guys swear by. Give me your opinions and suggestions. I am going to grow soil next time to see which I like, so nutes that can work for both would be great. Thanks in advance.

Also, here are the nute I am thinking of going with. Fox Farm Big Bloom, and Flora Hardwater micro. The ppm in my tap water is 300+, and the different spring waters I have tested were 225-275. What do you guys think.I am growing autos, so I will start with the micro around 15 days, and the big bloom when the start to flower around 21 days.

I use GH Flora series, but just the micro and bloom. I'm not a dwc grower, just hempy buckets and soil.

FF is good choice, easy to follow. Let's talk RO bro. Know what that is? We need to get you one. Set it up with Rez depending on sq ft your gonna grow with. What you got for set up, let's here details.

I use FF but you'll need more than just the big bloom, you'll want to add the tiger at least with it.

I suggest you read Jmansweed "nute study" stickied at the top of this section.

legalize_freedom said:
I use FF but you'll need more than just the big bloom, you'll want to add the tiger at least with it.

I suggest you read Jmansweed "nute study" stickied at the top of this section.

I read part, but he is talking for soil I thought?

Some Nute lines can go either way. Check out there websites. Look at the nutrient schedules. Pick FF or whatever, and start on the low end of ppm. Let's see some pics of set up or list some details.

his tests are in soil, but I believe all of the nute lines he studied can be used in both

MAAANDUDE said:
Also, here are the nute I am thinking of going with. Fox Farm Big Bloom, and Flora Hardwater micro. The ppm in my tap water is 300+, and the different spring waters I have tested were 225-275. What do you guys think.I am growing autos, so I will start with the micro around 15 days, and the big bloom when the start to flower around 21 days.

If you are talking about the GH flora micro here, this is not a "stand alone" nute. You are going to need to use the grow and bloom to get all the nutes you need, especially in hydro (well at least the bloom if you are using the Lucas formula). IMO, you are also going to need to buy water or get an RO--300 ppms is just too high a starting ppm.

I use GH 3 part in hydro. If used in an application where 6.5 pH is desired, a pH UP solution may be needed if using R/O water

GH 3part in hydro....
my mothers as well get GH...
LH

GH 3 part with Koolbloom & Floralicious Plus. All GH products.

Looks like most of the folks go with the tried and true GH....if I were in hydro this is what I would use most likely, for the simple fact it's easy, easy to get, fairly cheap, and all these folks that use it that I have seen plants from...well they look nice and healthy...I think for the money GH can't be beat in hydro

There all good in some way, period. Where are you man? You were going crazy for attention and now we waiting on you...

Latest posts

Back