nutrient help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickysticky

Reaction score
I recently bought the foxfarms trio pak, as I was re-rereading the nute guide, I started to wonder about the amounts. It says 2tsp per gallon. I have soil in 5 gallon buckets, so do i interprate this to be 10 tsp for my feedings. or do I add 2tps to a gallon of water and feed like that.

per gallon of water. But be careful FF will burn quickly if you don't ramp up to the feed schedule. Start out at 1/4 of the recommended dose and work up from there!

icky... jmans read on nutes is well worth the time. His chem fert discussion explained many things that I was completely clueless on. Definitely give it a read!!!

:yeahthat: and foxfarm has a feeding chart on they website..sorry not on my pc or i would have the link for ya..take care and be safe

Hi bud,

Like the others said, the directions are per gallon of water. Use the

Foxfarm Soil Feeding Chart:

Put a www. and past this after it in your browser:
foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

I suggest you go with 1/2 to 2/3 strength nutes to start with and slowly increase the strength if you dont seen any signs of nute burn on the leaf tips of new emerging growth. To get a diluted nute mix, just mix up the suggest amount for 1 gal of nutes but use ie 2 or 3 gal of water instead so your nutes are around half to one third strength. Those are some good nutes. If you want to go with the entire FF nute line up they also have 3 more items they refer to as the 'solubles': Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching. They will give your plants a bit more complete diet but they arent necessary if you want to keep things more simple.

Happy Growing!:cool:

jmans thanks for the read. So, since big bloom promotes soil health, would it be possible to substitute grow big with big bloom every third feeding.

dirtyolsouth I am all about keeping it simple at this point. thanks guys needed that.

ickysticky
:ccc:

Latest posts

Back