Nutrients Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
I use MaxiBloom / MaxiGro Nutrients with Kool Bloom. They are all dry powders and take a while to mix with the water. Im wondering if i mix a little water with all the parts i need of nutes then mix with the gallon of water, will this be ok? Or are there any other suggestions on how to do it better and faster? Thanks!

GHmaxi.jpg

:) Whats the label say?

Hahaha I dont know dude, i'd just go off what the label says.

And i dont suppose that mixing them together first with a tiny bit of water, and then adding a gallon would make much of a difference?

If the problem is too difficult, try some liquid nutes?

im not sure,, but the guy in the hydro shop i use mixes his up together in 1 mix

pimpdaddycoolz said:
:) Whats the label say?

Hahaha I dont know dude, i'd just go off what the label says.

And i dont suppose that mixing them together first with a tiny bit of water, and then adding a gallon would make much of a difference?

If the problem is too difficult, try some liquid nutes?

Lol yeah the lable says to add it to the gal. I used liquid at one point and switched to explore options. Thanks for the advice.

yep... I've never used nutrient solutions like that, that have to be mixed in. Well i use the liquid form anyways. But good luck! give it a try with the small amount of water first and experiment with it! It cant hurt to try right?

I used the MaxiBloom (only that one) on my outdoor this year for the first half of flowering... but I found my plants were becoming nitrogen defficient, so I started giving my regular nutes as well (BC Bloom & Boost nutes)... just add the nutes to yer final volume of water... I found it took a while for the MaxiBloom to dissolve into the water fully, but hey... the granuals will be in the soil to dissolve with subsequent waterings, right?....

However, I wouldn't recommend using those nutes (solids) in a hydro setup.

Latest posts

Back