NYC Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, and pray you don't get tracked down...man 1kg yields...I want to grow this really badly now.

i just got my hands on sum Dragon's Breath(Sour Dieselv3(rez) x ak47(sensi)

can't wait to pop em

Also got romulan x DB... those r winners too it looks like..

Good luck on your hunt for any true NYCD or ECSD strains ... they are in short supply it seems nowadays.. seedbay might be worth a look though .. to maybe find some f2-f3 or so ...

Haha, no I was kidding about ebay man. "You can find IT on ebay!"

1.) Sour Diesel Bx1 [~Rez's ( $200 ) Sour Diesel 2.5 Remade & Backcrossed =*$45 Us*

OR

33.) ~~New~~= Sour Diesel X Chocolate Diesel(This Is 75% Sour Diesel & 25% Chocolate Trip)...This Is A Killer Combo As Well..Should Be As Good As Sour Diesel But With A Better Taste & A Little Indica Influence...Should Speed The Flowering Time A Little & Give The Buds More Color To! Very Elite Strain For Sure! Should Be Some Of The Most Potent With 75% Sour Diesel In It!=$50 Us

Do you think the Chocolate Trip will have a lot of influence in some of these? I'm sure I could probably get a very Sour Diesel like pheno. What do you guys think?

hey thx for the good word guy! yup many awesome med grade genetics..have tons of pix in our forum at cannaworld.com for most strains..everything i work with is 9-10 potency of it is pitched we dont have time or space to grow 8's..take care all

Well, I am in the process of ordering the following from Elite Genetics:

a) 35)~~New~~=Pure Full Blown Sativa Pheno Dutchflowers Lemon Thai(True 1 Hit Wonder!),This Is The Pheno That Is The Best Motarebel & Me & Anyone Who Has Tried It Said It's The Best Weed They Have Ever Smoked..Its A True 1 Hit Wonder $50 Us / For 5 Beans Only Have FEW HUNDRED OF THESE $50 Us For 5 Beans

b) 27.) CHEM DAWG x SOUR DIESEL=$50

c) 11.) Bubba Kush Clone X 1989 S.S.S.C Skunk #1=$45 Us/ 10

d) 71.) Bros Grimm C-99 X Suge?s Nl/Leapord Kush X Og Kush= $45 US

e) 31.) ~~New~~= Chocolate Diesel F2 (Killer Pheno!) Cd= Sour Diesel X Chocolate Trip=$45

f) 1.) Sour Diesel Bx1 [~Rez's ( $200 ) Sour Diesel 2.5 Remade & Backcrossed =*$45 Us*

Freebies:

36.) KILLER QUEEN F6 IBL=$50
62.) OG x BUBBA O KUSH=$50
56.) Motarebel?s Dogbite X Suge?s Nl/Leapord Kush X Og Kush (Dogbite = A Rare Clone Only From California Crossed With A Rare California Lemon Drop Kush Male!)=$45 US

He said there are no more 5 packs, so the prices in red reflect the 10 pack prices.
Plus, right now if you order 6 packs, get 3 free, 8 packs, get 4 free etc...

Hopefully this guy is legit, as I am about to drop about $300 on beans, and I don't ever buy beans, always work just from clones.
But he has quite an impressive list of genetics, and I want some of em.
Wish he had some straight ChemDawg though, that stuff is phenominal.
The Lemon Thai sounds like it's gonna be a winner too.
Will let you guys know how it turns out.

Hey greens is legit for sure, I have grown his gear out and it has all rocked! Check out the autoflowerers! Greens I am just telling people where I am happy so no biggie! Take care all, 55

I don't understand Chem dawg x Sour Diesel. Isn't The Sour the closest thing to chem dawg that is still around these days?

55 - your boy has been right on top of things so far. That says good things. Looking forward to growing these strains. And it's also a bit comforting to have a 3rd party vouche for him.

DL - The Chemdawg is the original Diesel. Sour Diesel is Chemdawg(Diesel) x Mass Super Skunk.

The chemdawg x sour deisel was one of the best plants I have ever seen! I also have the OG x Bubba's and will be running them soon! I will let you know how they turn out! Let us know when you receive your beans, I know he's been real busy lately but should not take long at all!
I can't wait to see how these AK-47 x Lowryder F2's do outdoor here in michigan! Be safe, 55

P.S. I don't like the Canna(Dead)world forum or the host! :( I don't recommend going there, I would deal with greens direct through e-mail.
Just my thoughts, 55

Well order is in, used Paypal to send $$$. Will let you all know when they arrive.
Cheers

Not yet. Waiting patiently. They should be here this week. Will post up as soon as they arrive.

Well, they are here. There was a hold up on the paypal, but was no fault of EGBC. I ordered 6 packs got 3 freebies with the order, and also an extra 3 packs for free. 12 packs total. Can't complain at all. Good form EGBC!

Yea, I have felt like a guinea pig too!
From what I have read on other boards, his strains seem to be top notch, so I am looking forward to getting these rolling.
In summation, I received the following
Lemon Thai Sat Pheno
Sour Diesel
Chocolate Diesel
C99 x Suges Kush = NL/Leopard KushxOG Kush
Chemdawg x Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush x SSSC Skunk #1
Dogbite x Suges Kush
Bubba O Kush
Killa Queen IBL (PG-13xC99)
Tekilla x Lemon Thai (Tekilla is AK-47 x Killa Queen) (I think???)
Dogbite x Leopard Kushx OG Kush (Not sure if this is the same as the Dogbite x Suges Kush, it's the same genetic make-up, maybe they are crossed differently, dunno? They are labeled different so that makes me uncertain. Will have to ask Greens @ EGBC.)
And a mystery mix.

I am going to run 4-5 strains, 5 beans each to start.
I am thinking:
1) Lemon Thai
2)Chemdawg x S.D.
3) Bubba K x SSSC Skunk
4) ?????
5) ?????

Taking votes on the last 2... put your $0.02 in. I can't make up my mind.

Okay... Where can I get intouch with Greensman? He doesn't reply to emails at all...

Latest posts

Back