NYC Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks. I just received a little goody package from Greens. Beans are in great shape. Shipping was very stealth and super fast. Genetic wise...? Well, the list is amazing... Lemon Thai Bx1, Chocolate Diesel, pre-98 Kush...:hubba: I haven't tested the genetics myself but have heard nothing but AMAZING reviews. I'll keep you updated in pics when the time comes. :smoke1:

So can anyone order?? or is it for just Med patients??

DL so it took you 4 months to order??

Anyone can order from him. :aok:

Well, however long it's been, yes. I didn't need these amazing strains before this indoor season. Either way, they are in my possession and are ready to rock!

im now considering ordering from him..

Just a couple of questions.

is this guy a business?? or is he selling seeds out his basement?
I just want to be sure, this guy is legit or not.

Only take paypal or can i use a credit card?

ill deffinately be following this grow journal with his seeds.

USELESS

are you still around??

if so, how did your grow turn out??

I would say he is just selling out of his basement. He is located in the US so no customs for us US residents to worry about! I have read countless grows with his seeds and have seen amazing plants. He is not a professional breeder by any means. Most of his stock is not stabilized so it is not ideal for breeding with. What you are getting is killer genetics at a killer price.

just emailed him. Hopefully he gets back to me soon.

Useless said:
Well order is in, used Paypal to send $$$. Will let you all know when they arrive.
Cheers

Useless, r u still around?

or anyone with your thoughts... I am just wondering... how safe is it to use Paypal when ordering seeds? Arent you leaving a trial with the cc order? Doesnt paypal verify its users before it starts sending out money?

thanks

I would not recommend using paypal. Not only does it give away the account holder's info but it can slow the whole process down. I sent him cash over night and he shipped the package out the next day. It took 5 days for me to get the beans after I sent the cash. Pretty stellar!

havent seen useless post since august at another forum. he has more info on the strains he listed over at mjp. I'll check over @ a couple other places too see if he's popped in over there.

Thanks for the links Mutt... I did some further digging and saw a few people just downright attacking his integrity. I suppose these are the issues I was reading of him having around the web. After reading that, makes me wonder a little. It really is impossible to judge people over the net... The breeder as well as the people making these accusations. The beans he sent me are all mature (I've gotten a random immature bean from DOC), not cracked and there are variations from pack to pack. I have seen pics of his genetics all over the web and they look absolutely amazing. Time will tell.

Everyone here can wait to order if they like and I can promise you pics and strain reports in the months to come of a few strains. He's not going anywhere that's for sure...

Jeez. mjp is full of a bunch of *****. I can't believe the things they allow to go on there... Thank god we all reside in peace for the most part here! YAY MP!:lama:

Im going to be testing a cross i was gifted of NL x AK/DoubleSD and i cant wait... what is the linage on the chocolate diesel.. i assume chocolate thai and somas diesel.. or the sour diesel IBL?

If you reference post #7 in this thread you will see the genes behind Chocolate Diesel.... :aok:

ahhhh chocolate thai cross.. into sour diesel.. but they didnt say which diesel.. the east coast one.. or IBL.. from reserviour.. or the soma which is unrelated from my understanding.... i also was gifted a 10 pack of the sage n sour by thseeds... cant wait to crack em..

DLtoker said:
Jeez. mjp is full of a bunch of *****. I can't believe the things they allow to go on there... Thank god we all reside in peace for the most part here! YAY MP!:lama:

yeah I won't post there...but they do have the breeder forum which is a major plus. One I was looking at even had the courtesy of letting the public know that they had a light problem and a hermie under stress is more likely. Took cohones to say that. But its a wealth in the bredder section, but all other sections....pure and total snobs.

All I can say is don't buy EGBC's "Chemdawg" ( NOTICE THE QUOTES?????) cause it ain't real. Verified and gauranteed bogus. Check on IC about it if you want. Or even on his home CW if the thread is still there. A lot flaming going on, but if you read my posts and his responses to them, he skates around the issues and never directly answers them.
Just be aware, the Chemdawg and all his Chem crosss are bogus.

Thanks for chiming in useless!!!
I appreciate it. See ya around the boards bro.

Well, there is a lot of name calling going on about that. And you know... He could have been using something he really thought was chemdawg. I'm sure he wasn't out there to rip people off intentionally. Also, the "chemdawg" pics I have seen look amazing so who cares?

He also has a new, real cutting of chemdawg that he got maybe 6 months ago... however, he is not breeding anything that has to do with chemdawg anymore.

DLtoker said:
Well, there is a lot of name calling going on about that. And you know... He could have been using something he really thought was chemdawg. I'm sure he wasn't out there to rip people off intentionally. Also, the "chemdawg" pics I have seen look amazing so who cares?

He also has a new, real cutting of chemdawg that he got maybe 6 months ago... however, he is not breeding anything that has to do with chemdawg anymore.

DL without posting private e-mails I can tell you for a fact he knew his Chemdawgs were fake at that time. I can also tell you for a fact the last cuts he claims to have gotten are fake also. Why do you think I was so pissed off? If it was an honest mistake`that's understandable to an extent. But it means he never tested or verified the parents. The problem is he knew, he admitted to it in e-mail, and was still selling his fake CD as the real deal and crosses. He repeatedly denied this, but I have it in e-mail!!!! He was simply cashing in on the name. Secondly, how do you get a 90% female beans from an S1? There should be ZERO males, a big goose egg, nil, zip, nada on S1's. Also, look at the names of his pics he posts. He calls them Chemdawg, but the pic properties state blackberry kush from Orgnkid etc etc...
Did you notice how when he came out with the Chemdawg crossess that his prices almost tripled? He collected some coin, then when it became public knowledge his CD was fake he claimed it didn't matter, it was "frosty" "dank" (lol the only words he knows to describe ganja) but that he wasn't gonna breed it anymore. That's because it was fake, he made money while he could, and then said f*** it because he can't verify his CD and he knows it! Because it's fake. And he knew before he sold it!
His last CD cut that he had received was also recently verified as fake by those in Chemdawg/Joebrand/JJNYC circle of friends.
This guy is a scammer...

And when you say "hey it looks good so who cares" is a poor attitude to have my friend. I used this analogy on IC I think. If you buy a corvette, and the dealer delivers a camaro, are you gonna say, "hey it's cool, it's a fast car too". I think not. People want what they pay for. Not a reasonable facsimile (or in this case not even f-ing close man!) of what they wanted.

Once again folks BEWARE. EGBC is a SCAMMER.

Latest posts

Back