Odor Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokesalot

Reaction score
I live in a condo and am thinking about setting up an aeroponic system. i have seen some stuff about ionizers?/odor control devices, but wanted to see if anyone could comment...Are these devices effective at completely eliminating the odor or am I going to have an odor regardless?

Air tight and carbon filter THE ONLY WAY!

The best thing to do is to pull a vacuum on the room. It will not smell one bit outside if you seal properly, and pull a vacuum. The idea is to only have 1 large fan pulling exhaust. (the largest.) it works great. I have skunk in week 7 bloom, and have no smell outside my grow room. I can put my face right up to my exhaust and smell nothing other than warm clean air.

Remember to do everything inside that vacuum room. Trimming and curing must be done with care, since you will undoubtedly get yourself stinky. Find some good smelly soap, and invest in the hand soap made especially for removing plant odors.

Megatron, can you elaborate on pull a vacuum? i know what a vacuum is, but what do you mean by pull a vaccum? i am thinking of using my walkin closet that's probably 12' in length and 7' in width.

By vacuum, he means the air going out of the room, is greater than the air coming in the room. This creates a vacuum, or negative pressure inside the room.
:p

Latest posts

Back