oh help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl1119

Reaction score
:hairpull: i went out of town for the week just got home and the damn bugs have eatten half my leaves off!! can someone give me tips on getting these bastards back!

Well, if they're notin flowering yet you can use some pesticides. or you can use a homemade pesticide. 15 crushed asprins and a gallon of water. mix it in and upt it in a spray bottle and spray your plants. You can't "grow your leaf holes back" but yeah. I'd clip the really bad eaten ones that way your plant isn't focusing much to tyr to grow those leaves. Other than stopping them like i said there isn't much you can do. GOod luck with them man!

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

You can use and fruit and vegetable spray during flower. Water cure might not be out of the picture tho.
But like Dewayne said...whats eaten is eaten. but worry about irradicating those bugs.

i have some plants growing outside and i went to go check on them and a small animal had dug one plant up and ate all the leafs off my two best ones is there a way i could save my two best ones there about 7 inches tall.

sorry for posting my question on someone ellses thread but thats just what im gonna do

Hey AK been a while man. hope all is well with ya.
I am not sure...animals can really do a number on the plant. I would just wait and see man. It may pull through. What are you using for ferts. Anything made of animal parts like blood/bone meal? Also take a gander in the OD section and look up animal repellants....there is a thread about deer...what ever works on them will work on most other animals. ;)
Good luck man...hope the best for your plant man.

thanks i didnt even know they made animal repelant i'll do that or put some chicken wire around them and im not using any fert. just some store bought nutes im just playing around with this grow

Latest posts

Back