oh man take look at this so I did this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I had to get a break and sit down and thinking before spending time with my family, I had to decide to grow more, what if we do get males? I do not want it.. so I did grem. the seeds so I can replace to some of males if we find some in the grow sites..

I'm sure yall remeber about I has 5 plants outside, and my friend grow some inside... there was more raining this week, I was getting ansty about that raining issues. so I talked to my friend about bring and "convert" my plants to his indoor site.. good thing my most plants hasnt develop the veg state yet so I do get good chance to save my plants in the indoor over the raining issues.. and he has 5, i have 3 to 4 in it , with 600 hps, use the a/c to blow the vent hose to duct fan, to the tent.. we got other duct fan to remove the air from tent too. all safe all good, my plants is all good, happy with my friends plants... also I got back up with new seeds growing in other site, in case yall know? now I learn I do have 2 almost grown males outside in my outdoor site... Im really disppoint with these males.. is there a way I can get high off these males anyone have good recommend? or really they have no thc as females does? cuz of their pistols?

No offense, but you need to work on the grammar. I tried to read that and make sense of it but I can not. No males can not be used for good smoke just compost or breeding. Why move them inside? Are they in the ground or in pots? If pots they should have drain holes so they don't drown. Why even discuss it with your family? I tell my wife only what she needs to know and she doesn't ask.

If there's any concentration of thc at all in the males then i'd go with a qwiso hashoil...hope this helps

Made sense to me...

Hang in there papa

For sure your posts can be difficult to understand.

I have for the most part enjoyed every post you have made.

Sorry to hear that you got 2 males in your patch.

You have also got all the help you will ever need..............

Here

at

Marijuana Passion

Please keep us all informed how your plants and seeds are doing

again, I would like to update, maybe some of ya do remember I did has 2 other plants that rabbit or ant or some animal did ate the top off, and the plants did managed to grow other way with their branches.. one came out male, thanks for help my friends... and has get it out of the grow room.. now I have one that is female, thats good to know.. and I did made backups by grow more to get more female. I think I did right thing and I had to destory the males. (3 males detected and destroyed)

atleast you got the 1 female plus the seed your germinating. goodluck on the seeds and the lady

Latest posts

Back