I need so advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no issues.

I think I have done that in the past but I cannot recollect how it went.

How many weeks into flower are they?

I’m mean if you are having tent issues depending on the issues. Something you can’t fix? I don’t have much luck growing nice weed when I bring them out after being inside. But they do keep growing. Maybe not as nice if you finished them inside tho especially if they are already in flower.

If you ‘harden’ them off, it can work. Check your daylight hours though. If it is too different from the 12 on, 12 off they get in the tent, they might reveg. Not sure of how different it needs to be to trigger it. I am in Central Massachusetts and I have a photoperiod plant that is flowering but not sure how your plants will react.

If you ‘harden’ them off, it can work. Check your daylight hours though. If it is too different from the 12 on, 12 off they get in the tent, they might reveg. Not sure of how different it needs to be to trigger it. I am in Central Massachusetts and I have a photoperiod plant that is flowering but not sure how your plants will react.

that is sort of how I did these 5 Moms , hardening off process , then under some lights to make sure they were always in veg

then set them outdoors for good when it was like 15-9 light dark

they still went crazy hippy on me , some more so than others

maybe I will take a few pics for shitz and giggles

that is sort of how I did these 5 Moms , hardening off process , then under some lights to make sure they were always in veg

then set them outdoors for good when it was like 15-9 light dark

they still went crazy hippy on me , some more so than others

maybe I will take a few pics for shitz and giggles

"maybe I will take a few pics for shitz and giggles"
I think more like shitz and regret , never giggled ☝️

Latest posts

Back