1st time flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried it and all you get is a 6" midget with a popcorn bud on it.😋
Another question I’m starting to see like white water marks I think it’s early sign of high humidity how to I correct I knw since it’s in flower u really don’t wana spray anything on it

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2429.jpeg
    IMG_2429.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2425.jpeg
    IMG_2425.jpeg
  • IMG_2424.jpeg
    IMG_2424.jpeg

Why You Shouldn’t Clone Autoflowers​

The autoflowering trait makes autos highly desirable among many growers. However, this same property makes them incompatible when it comes to cloning. The internal genetic clock of an auto, which dictates when flowering will take place, never stops ticking—this raises a major problem.

The average auto has a lifespan of around 10–12 weeks from germination to harvest. It’ll take around 3–4 weeks for a plant to grow large enough to take a viable cutting. Successful rooting and the establishment of the clone will take another 1–2 weeks. This leaves only eight weeks, at the very maximum, for the cutting to develop into a mature flowering plant. In the worst-case scenario, the specimen will have only six weeks before it reaches the end of the flowering stage. Realistically, before the grower even has the chance to take a cutting, the plant will have started to enter the early stages of bloom.

How Cloning Photoperiod Strains Differs From Autos​

In contrast, photoperiod plants are perfectly compatible with cloning. Remember, they don’t flower based on an internal genetic clock. Instead, they rely on external light cues in the form of a reduction in the light cycle. In a controlled growing environment, growers have complete control over the amount of light their plants receive.

When exposed to at least 13 hours of light per day, photoperiod plants will stay in the vegetative phase indefinitely. This means cultivators can keep their clones exposed to enough light to allow them to become fully-grown vegetative plants before switching them into bloom.

Cloning Autoflowering Strains: Don’t Waste Your Time​

Cloning autoflowering plants seems like a good idea at first, especially to growers that have recently discovered a perfect phenotype that matches all of their preferences. Unfortunately, taking cuttings from autos results in little more than wasted time. If you grow conventional autoflowering plants, you’ll simply have to accept the fact that you’ll need to start from moonrock weed at the start of each growing cycle and bear the genetic variability within your crop.

While cloning remains fruitless when growing autos, breeding has come a long way in recent years. Now, auto growers have a real alternative to this horticultural practice.
I have to admit that I thought that cloning was a great idea and I was lately considering.

They look great. Have ya foliar sprayed lately? Or maybe splashed some nutrient mix. Doesn't really look like powdery mildew. 1tbs baking soda and a few drops of dawn soap in a gallon. Foliar spray the whole plant. But like I said that doesn't really look like powdery mildew.
When your lights come on are you seeing any moisture on leaf? Usually where leaf touches leaf is where ya find it. If your not getting moisture your okay.

Latest posts

Back