OK , Im looking to find a real nice one hitter (or 2) small night stand water cooled pipe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my little chamber pipe. No spill and you can take it with you on the go.

IMG_20220821_075327715.jpg

Interesting, does it allow for a few hits
Takes a few good hits to make me happy
Yes, key is to keep it clean. I have 3 of them and as soon as it starts to gum up it gets an alcohol bath and a clean one gets filled. Great taste when clean. Even Walt would love it....you can get giant rips from it.

Believe it or not the one in the picture is two years old and like new.

Yes, key is to keep it clean. I have 3 of them and as soon as it starts to gum up it gets an alcohol bath and a clean one gets filled. Great taste when clean. Even Walt would love it....you can get giant rips from it.

Putes do you have a name or makers brand to look up

It burns like a blunt. Nice and clean. Has rubber caps for the ends to keep the stink in. You just twist it a bit to let the ash off. I use a Penny to put it out just right. I have spare glass chambers to fill for a trip. Great for a road trip. Not a one hitter tho so you have to control your own limits on when to put it out…

It burns like a blunt. Nice and clean. Has rubber caps for the ends to keep the stink in. You just twist it a bit to let the ash off. I use a Penny to put it out just right. I have spare glass chambers to fill for a trip. Great for a road trip. Not a one hitter tho so you have to control your own limits on when to put it out…
Did you get that at the Amazo or someplace else

that hitting the nail on the head .How easy it is to keep clean .I use bats when in some circumstances and I have 238 of them .
I may load up 3 or 4 bats and its quick and easy. I vision my self with 2 of these jammas in my near future

After seeing this thread about best one hitter ,pros-cons-enginering-discussion in detail ,testing ect .If we had the same people on this discussion on the same table when Apollo 13 had its problem we ,collectivly would have got that ship back home 2 day earlier ....

Latest posts

Back