OK , Im looking to find a real nice one hitter (or 2) small night stand water cooled pipe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you find it too big or can you keep it going 1/2 full.
seems a lot of weed about a pinkys width worth
I don’t find it to big as you can put it out at anytime and it’s ready for the next time till it’s empty. Yes it does hold a lot enough for several highs or one great big one if you get high enough not to remember to put it out 😂 but the herb is always fresh when you fire it up Cause you get rid of the burnt part. Loading it is pretty easy but does take a few times to get it right. You can either fill the glass the screw the pipe in counter clockwise or it you have really sticky weed, it can be loaded from the end. But after getting the hang of it you won’t have any problems. Also easy to clean once it’s empty I just push a wet paper towel with dish soap thru it and it’s clean as a whistle. It comes with a tiny brush to clean the mouthpiece.

1661104955838.png

Oh that… no I don’t think any one would buy it. Well I guess maybe one or two really dumb guys would. Can’t wait when one does 😁
when he does…girl, I got your back 😊

Latest posts

Back