OK , Im looking to find a real nice one hitter (or 2) small night stand water cooled pipe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with the old tried and true, I could put as much or as little as I want in it.
20220821_144019.jpg

Can't go wrong with the old tried and true, I could put as much or as little as I want in it.View attachment 306665
Wow memories !
I am in the house I grew up in in the basement looking at the boiler and for some reason I stick my hand in the sill in back of it past old basement dirt and cob webs and I pulled that pipe out. It had to be mine @ 16 because I was used to working with my father as a electrician and plumber and it meant nothing .There were only 2 people in my family who would even put their hand there .my father and me and i KNOW it wasnt his . I stashed and forgot about it 40 years prior ! ( no pot in it !)

Couldn't find my favorite, so I just took a pic of my go to tools.

pipes (2).jpg

The little gizmo above the 50+ year old pipe on the left is a shotgun attachment. Fill the bowl with weed, screw it on, light it up, and hook a hose from a dime store aquarium pump to it. You can mess up a lot of people in a really short time.

Couldn't find my favorite, so I just took a pic of my go to tools.

View attachment 306673
The little gizmo above the 50+ year old pipe on the left is a shotgun attachment. Fill the bowl with weed, screw it on, light it up, and hook a hose from a dime store aquarium pump to it. You can mess up a lot of people in a really short time.
Knew you were just like James Bond

In the 70's I used carrots wrapped in foil. Used a coat hanger to make it into a pipe. The foil protected it for a night of smoking. Tossed it in the morning and made another. As long as the carrot was fresh the smoke wouldn't burn your lungs.

In the 70's I used carrots wrapped in foil. Used a coat hanger to make it into a pipe. The foil protected it for a night of smoking. Tossed it in the morning and made another. As long as the carrot was fresh the smoke wouldn't burn your lungs.
But what do you use today?

F59C7A46-68BE-4E3D-8228-6E1C6B19A52D.jpeg

made an apple pipe on a road trip once. 😊

Latest posts

Back