Ok. What's the deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistisrising

Wierd Al Yank a Male
Reaction score
I'm confused as to how you get the pool cue to shoot in 8 ball champion game. I pull it back, get the right amount of power, and when I let go of the button, it doesn't shoot. Just returns the stick to relaxed, no shot. What the &(*%$ am I doing wrong.

mistisrising said:
I'm confused as to how you get the pool cue to shoot in 8 ball champion game. I pull it back, get the right amount of power, and when I let go of the button, it doesn't shoot. Just returns the stick to relaxed, no shot. What the &(*%$ am I doing wrong.
I've been having the exact same problem in the bedroom lately :eek: i pull my cue , get the power up to red.... and when i push the button :holysheep: I get slapped ..it doe'snt shoot :eek: Just returns to relaxed no shot . What the am I doing wrong ) ??

aww poor purple!!

here, this is for you... :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

don't let that kinda talk get too far. ;) thanks..We do have older old fashioned types around here too. :cool:

Sorry mutt no harm intended ! I should have stated it slightly more to the point ! I have renovated my bedroom and added a pool room (expanded ) ! I am also rewiring the house at the moment so i turn my generator on yet it has a red light on it as a guide as to when it has enough power to supply the lights and television but sometimes this fails from overloading it ! (hence the term ..POWER up to RED.. PUSH THE BUTTON to stack the balls and then get SLAPPED with a power failure ! It does'nt shoot in the dark due to a light failure and then returns into the cue holder to RELAX with NO SHOT to be played ! Sorry to the older members if you have misunderstood my termonology i'll try to remember that we are not all electronically minded ....and i'll ask for a electrician to pm me next time i need assistance ! Peace and take care !...I was only trying to save myself from all that typing !

I had the same thing happen on my site. The game just has to be reinstalled from a good copy of the compressed game file.

If MarP needs it, I have a good copy.

The code in the game somehow gets corrupt. The same file used to install the original may not work.

Tell MarP to PM me if he needs the copy...

"Older, Old fashioned types"......Hahahahahahaahaha

Latest posts

Back