Old Hippies New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dogs do daas Dude.

Must smell like heaven in there.

I could never smoke that much by next year... LOL

Nice one

Nico

Hey Ya'll, I took down my first batch of dry hangin bud today! man is the stuff GOOD! I also finisihed out the rest of the 2 plants. and hung it. Theres still some of the first batch dryin tho. But I still have a plant over six feet tall with a two foot cola! when this hanging is dry ill chop her down. it looks VERY different from the rest of the plant white misty lookin buds. anyway enjoy the pics while I enjoy the BUD! :bong2:

Todays wet wieght, 3lbs- 7 0z (Hung today)
Todays Dry bud wieght, 16 oz (put up to cure today) in Large mouth quart mason jars, 7 filled today, and a glass snap seal canister with a couple oz's of the LARGEST buds.
PEACE

1sept 25 07 018 (Small).jpg

123 (Small).jpg

BUD (Small).jpg

colas1 (Small).jpg

dry b 1 (Small).jpg

dry b 2 (Small).jpg

dry bud (Small).jpg

shop (Small).jpg

two kinds (Small).jpg

small b (Small).jpg

crissy (Small).jpg

hang 1 (Small).jpg

Hey Ya'll, I took the top out of my last plant and we gonna see if the Colas get bigger, I'll give it a couple weeks and see.
My buds are sooooo sweet and the high is freakin GREAT! Ive Got Four different stains, just DK what the Fuke the strians are! But I can taste the difference and it all has a different smell. of course, One reminds me of some of the columbian red bud i smoked inthe 70's & 80's.
I'm thinkin now bout a saturday nite, it was cool fall i think, in 1972, me and two of my friends were sitting in my basement with a lid I scrored from my sisters boyfriends friend. $25. Thought this stuff anyway we rolled up a fatty, lit it up, took a big O toke! and passed it on, by the time it got back to me, Man! I was already feeling it! done wanted to smile real big, I hit it and pssed it on agian, I held the sh*t as long as i could. by the time it was my toke again I was havin trouble seeing the f*ckin Joint! LOL and we were all three giggling like little freakin school girls. ROTFLMAO!
OH YEAH, the innocents of youth.:baby:
PEACE YA'LL
SO FAR, we have 26 ounces dry and in jars and contianers.

1crissy's big cola 008 (Small).jpg

2crissy's big cola 022 (Small).jpg

3crissy's big cola 021 (Small).jpg

4crissy's big cola 020 (Small).jpg

5crissy's big cola 003 (Small).jpg

6crissy's big cola 006 (Small).jpg

Old Hippie said:
LOL and we were all three giggling like little freakin school girls. ROTFLMAO!
OH YEAH, the innocents of youth.:baby:
PEACE YA'LL
SO FAR, we have 26 ounces dry and in jars and contianers.

:rofl:LMFAO That is so funny. I remember the first time I got so high, me and my buddies were just like that! We were giggling like little school girls, and saying the stupidest stuff. Too funny...........

Hippy - you are trippy. :fly: Great grow from your garden. Those nugs are unreal.:eek: Going to have to find me a spot for a plant outdoors next year. What an inspiration!

Well this is the top of crissy. yeah Crissy, cause she looked like a christmas tree and my wife said crissy one day and it stuck. The wet wieght of the whole top i cut, was 1lb 14. oz, inclunding all the side buds hanging too. but When dry probly 1/2 lb or so from the top.. thats going by my wet/dry wieght of the other three plants. These buds look fuller to me tho, cant get to the leaves to cut them out buds so tight. Humm! The other pic is what i leaft growing. let you know what i think later bout the growth. and the jars, well dont it look good!

PEACE
From A Proud HEAD! LOL

1-9.29.07 003 (Small).jpg

2-9.29.07 004 (Small).jpg

5-9.29.07 002 (Small).jpg

3-9.29.07 006 (Small).jpg

22 oz (Small).jpg

4-9.29.07 010 (Small).jpg

6-9.29.07 011 (Small).jpg

Damn OH that's one fine harvest and a great story to boot. ;) Be right over with the bong mang looks like your gonna need some help smoking all that. :p Great job my friend. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn OH that's one fine harvest and a great story to boot. ;) Be right over with the bong mang looks like your gonna need some help smoking all that. :p Great job my friend. :aok:

i second that

awesome harvest man

Fire it up

KT

ktownlegend said:
i second that

awesome harvest man

Fire it up

KT
i run that up and be third , really nice harvest man , thats a alot of smoke , i know mine not even gonna be a fraction of that! wow and the colors of the stigmas wow weeee nice job!

Thank you, and Thank you. I did good this year. But the **** may be too good! Been Coughin on big toke alot LOL.One of the plants has a smooth taste the red bud stuff is Strong! always cough for the joint or the bowls gone. This is my Favorite picture, she's sooo Beautiful! Aint she?

Peace:ccc:

WOW HOW Beautiful! (Small).jpg

IS that one of yours, cus that's the coolest picture I've ever seen. :cool:

Its a picture of the red bud that chokes so bad! LOL
Sweet but strong!:farm:
PEACE

after looking again at those jars pics full of grass i want to go for a big joint..:p very nice O.H.:D

Took down and put up crissy's top and side buds, got 4-1/2 oz's from it:hubba:
PEACE

a10.03.07 011 (Small).jpg

Hey yall, Well I think I ended up with about 70 oz's dry. Its just now getting GOOD! been cureing awhile now. I have three different strains, one i call Redbud is the strongest and harder to hold, makes you cough like hell, i mean literally I busted a gut! tuesday I had Umbilical Hernia Surgery. But im doin ok REAL SORE though. LOL anyway i have a 2nd strain that is sweet and smooth and you can smell the bud allover the damn house when i break a bud open to burn. GOOD STUFF!
Now the 3rd plant strain has a grassy taste kinda like hay grass but taste smooth and fukks u up! Well ya'll keep it tween the ditches and high times to ya'll all.
HEY this buds for you!:bong:

PEACE

09-11-06_B_bud_lenth.jpg

Latest posts

Back