OMG i need everyones opions PLEASE!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBonez said:
dj shorts grape kush doesnt resemble marijuana, until it blooms, just a thought.

What other kind of seed would make it into a sack of grass? Put that mutant under 12/12 and see if anything happens... & put me on the clone list just in case! :p

Peace!:cool:

wikked said:
ive been growing from bagseed and i think my plants look kinda wiered is this normal?????? my ph is 6 humidity is 50-60 temp 75 soil is some gardning soil i had mixxed with MG potting soil. i have over 5000 lumens. i just think these plants look kinda wierd is this normal? oh and they are about 1 month old.

I think it is mj that has not been taken care of very well.

No, I dont think it is normal at all. Why are the cfl's on the floor pointing up? Move the lights up off the floor point them down towards your plants and give them a reason to grow upward.

What are you feeding them? Get them some fertilizer. They are starving.

What kind of soil are you using? Is it new? MG potting soil isnt that great and if you mixed it with something else that also isnt that great, then you have nothing to feed your roots and the plants will look like mutants.

IMHO I think they would grow if some changes were made, however they are so stressed out that I think you could expect them to hermi IF they turned out to be female.

Just my humble opinion.

Take care and good luck.

Well, it's been 1 month, curious as to what happened to this?

JBonez said:
unless that is a weird pheno or mutant, i wouldnt even call that marijuana, in fact, if it is, CLONE IT! Ive been looking for a pheno that resembles a common garden bush.

I know how to make a triploid, the three lobe leaf variety, from a normal plant. They look more like a maple or liquid amber, depending where you are located. They 'backyard' better than typical strains. Lots of work to get one to grow out like that, but they are clonable once they convert.

it's pot look at the water leaves. I have had some with leaved like that in the beginning of veg. It will look more normal as it gets bigger. I grow many spices and my oregeno is much bushier than that. also the lines or waves on the leaves is so pot leaf to me.

Wikked was on MP yesterday so hopefully he'll chime back in with an update on Plant #9 from Outer Space! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back