online supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannagro

Reaction score
what are everybodys fav supply store, i havent had to buy nutes in awhile the last place i used was alternative garden, there arent places i can go to around here so gotta shop online if anybody is in the same boat please share

They only ship within the US, right?

Anyone know of any Canadian friendly online stores? Our dollar's up ;)

i would think both would ship to canada look on the website i was try to find more website i mean 2 is good enough but it is always nice to compare prices each one ussually has a different product they swear by

thanks mac, i was looking for a new 250watt hps kit, found one cheap :D

alternative garden supplys has enough but its good to know more

i also must admit i totally endorse htg. their processing is quick, shippings quick...just dont order late on a friday.

it doesnt matter if you order late on a Friday or in the middle of the week the service at HTG was crap it took them a week to even send me a tracking code for my order and when i tried to email them about it it was a 2 day wait for a response from them.

hmm, sorry to hear that. just the opposite for me, i've had numberus orders in the past 3 weeks, and they've gave me advice on some products on usage and saving money. i didn't e-mail them tho, i prefer talkin one on one. call them up, i'm sure they'll make up for it, pretty kewl peeps up there. jmo

Latest posts

Back