Order confiscated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used Herbies a few times in the past years always recieved my seeds
except one time I got the letter inside my package retaped with Green tape.
Herbie made good and sent new one from a different launch point. (Mailed from site). Sometime Customs see a lot of packages coming from one address and gets suspicious and opens one or two,
I have even heard of younger workers in the post office learn to look for the seeds too and open and take without leaving a letter.
I had mine sent right to my grow site the second time arrived safe

I have used Herbies a few times in the past years always recieved my seeds
except one time I got the letter inside my package retaped with Green tape.
Herbie made good and sent new one from a different launch point. (Mailed from site). Sometime Customs see a lot of packages coming from one address and gets suspicious and opens one or two,
I have even heard of younger workers in the post office learn to look for the seeds too and open and take without leaving a letter.
I had mine sent right to my grow site the second time arrived safe
They are resending the order but this time I had it sent to a friends house. I'm going to try ordering again in a few months and hopefully it won't happen, but the delivery is guaranteed. So, at least they make good on it.

It might on the heading
But I had tracking and saw when customs received mine and if they hold it more then 10 days good chance they got them
Maybe next time I'll track them. I like ordering from them because I can just order one seed of a strain and try it without buying 5-10 seeds.

I've been a buyer of steroids for many years. They get confiscated far more often than seeds. The normal action is to send the receiver a seizure letter. The sellers use this letter as proof of seizure and generally send out a second pack immediately - to the same address. I don't remember a single account of the second pack being seized. In effect, they don't record the address in any way that impacts delivery of other products. Pack search and seizure is mostly random.

I've been a buyer of steroids for many years. They get confiscated far more often than seeds. The normal action is to send the receiver a seizure letter. The sellers use this letter as proof of seizure and generally send out a second pack immediately - to the same address. I don't remember a single account of the second pack being seized. In effect, they don't record the address in any way that impacts delivery of other products. Pack search and seizure is mostly random.
Thanks for replying. The person I chatted with on Herbies site basically said what you did.

Definitely. Now we know it happens to a lot of people who order from them. I am not going to feel bad they have to replace the order. Its all guaranteed.
I don't know about seeds, but when packs of vials are seized, the seller sometimes sends the next pack with less expensive substitutions. They claim shortages and point to the fine print in the reship portion of the purchase agreement.

I have to wonder what the hell they are doing to draw attention to these packages. If they want to know how to send them maybe they should ask me. Ive never had any that i sent confiscated. You would never suspect seeds the way i send them. All they see is a Birthday Card. Ask Big. 😁
PM me and ill tell you a cool way to send seeds to friends,,and you don't have to worry about them getting crushed. All it will cost you is a Birthday card and a stamp.

I have to wonder what the **** they are doing to draw attention to these packages. If they want to know how to send them maybe they should ask me. Ive never had any that i sent confiscated. You would never suspect seeds the way i send them. All they see is a Birthday Card. Ask Big. 😁
PM me and ill tell you a cool way to send seeds to friends,,and you don't have to worry about them getting crushed. All it will cost you is a Birthday card and a stamp.
I learned that they send the envelope thru a seed smashing machine when I sent seeds to crash 😂

Latest posts

Back