Order confiscated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned that they send the envelope thru a seed smashing machine when I sent seeds to crash 😂
Its not designed as a seed smasher it is just the letter sorter and moving down line.
It goes in and slight pressure moves it from point a to point b and squeezes the letter as it travels along. Yes it will crush seeds. Always put seeds in a tube or other crush proof container.
1663622837509.png

Its not designed as a seed smasher it is just the letter mover line.
It goes in and slight pressure moves it from point a to point b and squeezes the letter as it travels along. Yes it will crush seeds. Always put seeds in a tube or other crush proof container.
Haha I think that’s funny that you think I think the post office has a seed smasher. That little squeeze does smash seeds tho. Yes from now on I will find a new way. Sorry again @CrashMagnet for the squashed seeds…

Haha I think that’s funny that you think I think the post office has a seed smasher. That little squeeze does smash seeds tho. Yes from now on I will find a new way. Sorry again @CrashMagnet for the squashed seeds…
LOL My Nephew has worked for the US PS for 27 yrs so far
he actually was expose to the anthrax they sent as a terrorist threat and contacted it from one of the same machines at his mail center.

I don't know about seeds, but when packs of vials are seized, the seller sometimes sends the next pack with less expensive substitutions. They claim shortages and point to the fine print in the reship portion of the purchase agreement.

within the last 4 weeks another friend seeds got confiscated... Guess where from???
Yep, Herbie's!
They are watching out for their packages. It's good to know.

There is a reason why mine don't get smashed. And I have received seeds many times that were not smashed. I have never received any smashed beans even when they don't use my method..

Corrugated plastic sheet like they use as political signs and power washing sales
on side of road. Grab one next time.
1663679801584.png

Cut a small piece so that it fits just inside a manila envelope, they carefully place seeds into the holes and seal with tape (on ends) and stamp and mail

Corrugated plastic sheet like they use as political signs and power washing sales
View attachment 309201
Cut a small piece so that it fits just inside a manila envelope, they carefully place seeds into the holes and seal with tape (on ends) and stamp and mail
My Freakshow seeds came packaged in this. They put a Q Tip head in the holes on each side of the seeds to keep them in place instead of using tape. I used the flat side of a kebob skewer to push the seeds out. Pretty ingenious idea for shipping.

My Freakshow seeds came packaged in this. They put a Q Tip head in the holes on each side of the seeds to keep them in place instead of using tape. I used the flat side of a kebob skewer to push the seeds out. Pretty ingenious idea for shipping.
I remember crash saying that he got seeds inside the styrofoam peanuts. He had to open the peanuts used for his other products in his order to find them.

And here I was thinking I discovered it LOL
Been doing it for 20 yrs

I remember crash saying that he got seeds inside the styrofoam peanuts. He had to open the peanuts used for his other products in his order to find them.
The old style Bic pens were good too open pull the guts , save the blue push in thingy for later load and push the thinghy back in

View attachment 309201
Cardboard box does the same thing and both work awesome. Cardboard has little channels in it that seeds fit easily in. Put Qtips in the ends of the channels push them on both ends snugly and cut the stem off. Put in a Birthday card.
I number the channels and put a strain in each one. A note with numbers to match the numbers on the channels of each strain.

I have to wonder what the **** they are doing to draw attention to these packages. If they want to know how to send them maybe they should ask me. Ive never had any that i sent confiscated. You would never suspect seeds the way i send them. All they see is a Birthday Card. Ask Big. 😁
PM me and ill tell you a cool way to send seeds to friends,,and you don't have to worry about them getting crushed. All it will cost you is a Birthday card and a stamp.
but what happens if its not my birthday ? lol

Latest posts

Back