Ordering seeds but I don't have different address

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I have read alot here from all of your thread and I want to order some seeds, But I don't have any friends that will let me send seeds to there address..!
I do have a Po Box but that also have my physical address on there I believe and when I go back down there I ask about that..

I am Not Scared to send to my PO Box, but my wife don't want any trouble and I don't want that either..

I have had meds shipped to me from outside of usa and never had a problem with the shippment..

What to do?? Stay with bag seeds! mmm Don't want to...

i was ignorant and had seeds sent to my house. i didnt know any better and didnt read up enough before doing it. im growing now so if i quit posting you know what happened. wish me luck

just pay cash and order it to your mail under a ficticious name. Do you have a landlord? LOL if so...use their name J/K . did you buy your house? use the previous owners name. etc. if the FEDS intercept it they have to put a notification letter to replace it. so you will know. but, you didn't order it anyway so............

....its always going to have some element of risk involved.

This might sound stupid , but if you have a medical license in us can you order seeds from other countries and have shipped to real address? Without worrying about trouble?

allgrownup said:
just pay cash and order it to your mail under a ficticious name. Do you have a landlord? LOL if so...use their name J/K . did you buy your house? use the previous owners name. etc. if the FEDS intercept it they have to put a notification letter to replace it. so you will know. but, you didn't order it anyway so............

....its always going to have some element of risk involved.

Yea I got a Land lord !! But he is a X-user, but his wife isn't she started back up with my help (Bad Company I Am) LOL
I been here for 7 yrs now and I wouldn't use there name nor do I know the previous people that lived here, But I will have it order and sent to my Po Box with a different name on it. What ever happens Happen...
Pay for Seed in Cash? All the site take's credit cards numbers !!! Give me the site that takes cash and won't take weeks to get the seed...

I am working on my Med Lic here next month, I had gotten the papers last year and just didn't have the money do to xmas yea know..
I have my lic it would be on, growing outside in real light it would be on and I have a coffee can full of Bagg Seeds that I can throw in my back yaard !!! But I want to Spend those Seeds through Town !!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back