Outdoor bagseed grow !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how could i tell when i have not enough nutes going to the plant ?

Well i have sad news to report ... one of my best looking ladies turned into a hermie ... I dont know what type of stress i made for the plant but it had female flowers and male polen sacks ... So i had to cut it down.. it was my first hermie and hopefully my last .. I still have 3 others that i hope can get swinging into gear and start flowering a little more than they are now ..

BSki8950 said:
Well i have sad news to report ... one of my best looking ladies turned into a hermie ... I dont know what type of stress i made for the plant but it had female flowers and male polen sacks ... So i had to cut it down.. it was my first hermie and hopefully my last .. I still have 3 others that i hope can get swinging into gear and start flowering a little more than they are now ..

Ahhh Bski, there in lies one of the perils of growing bagseed. NOT trying to discourage anyone from it, but a "few" seeds in the bottom of a bag could have, and quite likely, came from a hermie flower that was "missed" during flowering.
Consider it. "Most" growers growing "high-grade" buds, are growing sensi...either eliminating males or growing from clones...
A single seed, or "very few" seeds in a bud reflects a "hermi" pollination, in many cases. "Hermies procreate Hermies"...;)

that is very true hick i never thought of it that way ...

Latest posts

Back