Outdoor Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
What are some good nutes for outdoor plants that are in the flowering stage?

blowslow23 said:
What are some good nutes for outdoor plants that are in the flowering stage?
Hey blowslow23, I would recommend Tiger Bloom Made by Foxfarm A soil and nutes company. Half strenth at first depending on the age of your girls and strain. There's a recommended feeding schudue on the the bottle, hope this helps Peace JJ:)

Tiger Bloom is a great product but if your grow is out in the sticks and hauling enough water isn't practical, you could top dress with organic amendments like bloom bat guano or a full range dry fert such as Advanced Nutrients 'Heavy Harvest.' I had great results with this product and I don't use many of their indoor growing products anymore. There are also some other quality packages dry nutes and organic nutes like Rainbow Mix and I know Foxfarm has several available.

You'll really want to 'scratch' this into the soil around the base of the plant but be careful not to scratch too deep so you don't sever surface roots.

Peace!:cool:

luckily mine are right in the backyard so i dont have to worry about carrying water around, but im going to a hyroponics store and see whats up with the tiger bloom.thanks

blowslow23 said:
luckily mine are right in the backyard so i dont have to worry about carrying water around, but im going to a hyroponics store and see whats up with the tiger bloom.thanks
The hydro shope will have it all Foxfarm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, etc. Good Luck :aok:

blowslow23 said:

Nice... hauling water sure is a drag. Plumbing is a good thing! ;) I recently got a handle on the FF products as I used to think the Big Bloom was the base nute. Tiger Bloom is the base nutrient and Big Bloom is more of a catalyst with micronutrients and they are meant to be used together during bloom, up until a week before harvest. Big Bloom is 100% organic and Tiger Bloom is a 'mostly' organic, naturally-based nutrient. This is all your plants will need for flowering although they do have some other 'solubles like Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, & Cha Ching if you want to try the whole Foxfarm program. There are lots of growers who have consistently great results without the 'solubles' but someone might chime in and tell about their benefits. You can keep it as simple as you'd like as long as you get the Tiger Bloom. I'd suggest starting at half strength and slowly ramping up if you don't see any nute burn on new growth.

I'd really suggest checking the nutrient's ph reading too... I haven't used it in a while but I remember that Tiger Bloom really drops the ph IME... If you don't have a ph meter pick up one of those cheap test kits with the drops and some "ph UP adjuster." You probably won't need any "ph DOWN" unless you use too much UP! ;) Your plants will thank you! P & K can get locked out with low ph and although the soil will help buffer the ph your plants will be able to use the nutes more readily if ph is adjusted between 6.0 and 6.5, with 6.3 being ideal.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back