Bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinn

Reaction score
On 2 of my outdoor plants. What are they ?? Thanks in advance

IMG_1951.jpg
IMG_1952.jpg
IMG_1954.jpg
IMG_1955.jpg

Squish them with your fingers and sweep them off the plant
Most times they can be washed off with a gentle spray of water, but not this close to harvest.

I wouldn’t wash them but some do. They will fall out when your weed is dry. Sorry you got bugs this close to harvest.

These seemed to be mostly on the stems. Did not see any when I broke open buds
Kev I had them one year in a room of 10 plants and only one plant had them, they were like little soldiers marching up the stem, I used a spray bottle of water to knock most off and squished the lower ones where they were the heaviest infestation.
I harvested that plant a week later and most were gone, I wet trimmed the branches one at a time, and banged the edges off on the tables edge to knock any off but I did not find any.
Maybe if not in buds wipe the ones off you can see, harvest and bang the branches after wet trimming and then hang dry,
I smoked many bugs I am sure,

Kev I had them one year in a room of 10 plants and only one plant had them, they were like little soldiers marching up the stem, I used a spray bottle of water to knock most off and squished the lower ones where they were the heaviest infestation.
I harvested that plant a week later and most were gone, I wet trimmed the branches one at a time, and banged the edges off on the tables edge to knock any off but I did not find any.
Maybe if not in buds wipe the ones off you can see, harvest and bang the branches after wet trimming and then hang dry,
I smoked many bugs I am sure,

it is the bugs , a little fly schitt , and dirt that put the dank in the dank

I'm surprised you don't see ants. Ants heard them like cattle for the sugar.

Mutualism

Mutualism is advantageous for both partners; aphids provide ants with sugar-rich honeydew as a source of food and the ants protect the aphids against various natural enemies and improve the hygiene of the aphid colony.

Latest posts

Back