I Have a Question about Topping Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow some big Autos, inside in a tent... my Beast Mode is just that, a beast of an Auto....

Seeds available.... $20 for a pack of 10 regular seeds, F2 just made fresh..
Beast Mode.jpg
KVS and ladies making seeds.JPG
KVS x S60 start.JPG

Carty,,what's your thoughts on cloning a Auto.
To me it's a waste of time but you are the pro on Autos.
Also have you ever heard of getting 11zips from a Auto. I'm very curious because I've never seen a real Auto that big,,,but again I'm not a pro on Autos.
Im pretty sure the guy got 11zips from the plant but I'm not so sure it was a genuine 100% Auto.

I guess my question would be on the training. Do they freak out with some Lst or should I leave them alone and just let them grow naturally.
Also, I see you grow big autos but the sales pitch is for reg seed???? Do you have auto seed? I may be interested in that. My auto been collection is down to zero. I'm going to order more Fastbuds seed but looking elsewhere too. Thanks

The seeds he is talking about are Autos. When he says regular seeds he means they are not Fems. I have some of them. I have also grown his Gabagoo Autos. They are awesome .
I have some of his Beast Mode Autos but haven't had a chance to grow them yet.
And he can answer all your questions about Autos. That's why I ask him the two questions I ask him above.

Mine are doing tons better With Carty's advice. I followed most of it. It is really good advice. If you look at the threads for white widows and bubble gum. The 1 gallon plastic pots made a big difference. I am going to wait a few more days to up pot. Bubble gum Fast Lebanese and the Lucifer’s Hammer. I want my new light from @PhlizonGrowLight to get here. I got the tracking number yesterday. I will he working on the hoarder room today to make more room. I don’t want them too crowded. The LH and FL are testers and I need to give them their best shot. The ww are a bit stretchy but buds are starting to stack on.

The seeds he is talking about are Autos. When he says regular seeds he means they are not Fems. I have some of them. I have also grown his Gabagoo Autos. They are awesome .
I have some of his Beast Mode Autos but haven't had a chance to grow them yet.
And he can answer all your questions about Autos. That's why I ask him the two questions I ask him above.
Thanks for the info. Sounds like something I'd be interested in. I've been shopping for more autos. I've planted all I have. Since I'm only growing autos in the big tent I have plenty of room for a continuous harvest.

Yes WH is correct I do not top autos. They hold a grudge.
Not 100% true.... and this can really depend on which Auto your dealing with too... If I was growing an Indica dominant Auto, NO on topping it.. Usually a shorter plant already and better left alone.
Sativa dominant is the one you say YES to topping.. From my experience, these veg an extra week or 2 and, go thru a nice stretch when transitioning to flower.. especially if you flip lights to 12/12 for 2wks... little trick I do sometimes... hehe.
Topped Auto Beast Mode
Beast Mode.jpg

Latest posts

Back