What are these and how can I get rid of them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spray every Monday for Thrips. Little fkers just appear out of nowhere.

I have had spider mites twice over the years. Both times It was because I got cuts from and outdoor grow. Anymore they go into quarantine for a week and they get sprayed well.

Ain't no bugs on me....Ain't no bugs on me......might be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me.

View attachment 337703
I really liked that commercial

I have had spider mites twice over the years. Both times It was because I got cuts from and outdoor grow. Anymore they go into quarantine for a week and they get sprayed well.

Ain't no bugs on me....Ain't no bugs on me......might be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me.

View attachment 337703
That's one adorable looking pup!

She is 13 and my best friend. Gonna enjoy every second with her. She will be my last. Sad!
We decided when we can’t handle younger dogs we are gonna go get an older dog from the shelter that nobody is gonna take and give them some good years. At least if we die and they go back they will have known what a good home was

View attachment 337703
Way too cute to be your pup

Those look like aphids, not spider mites.
The treatment is the same, correct? I sprayed the greenhouse and outdoor plants down with Sil-Matrix. I am considering spraying BT Capt.Jacks Dead Bug Spinisad in 3 days. Sil-Matrix in 7 days... Do you think that is too much? The one plant infested the most is farthest along and is just starting week three of flower.

Those look like aphids, not spider mites.

I also thought that and I hope it is only aphids….they gather more on the main stalk and stems though

and aphid eggs look different than the mites

IMG_5542.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

IMG_5541.jpeg

Latest posts

Back