I Have a Question about Topping Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Th
This was a Zkittlez auto that i supercropped AND topped after the supercrop.
Yield was 11.5 ounces. View attachment 348735View attachment 348734
My largest auto to date.

I either supercrop or top my autos. Any time i havent done so i was super disappointed with the yield
Those are great. I will be lucky if I get buds around the length of my thumb only a bit bigger in width. Those buds are beautiful. Pictures are worth 1000 words.

11.5 grams buddy, not ounces

11.5 ozs isnt unrealistic from a plant.

The colas were the size of 2 liter soda bottles.... all the bud that came off thqt plant filled a full sized paper shopping bag....

You are ridiculous 🙄

Like wt f am i gonna win by lying about a harvest? Nothing.

11.5 ozs off an auto. Believe it or dont, but dont try and tell me shit its not dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just remember we are all friends here. I'm sure anything is possible but damn. That's the biggest Auto ive ever heard of.
😳
I must suck at growing.🤪
And I've grown Zkittles Autos.
I'm wondering if that Auto had some Photo genes left in it.

Last edited:
Let's just remember we are all friends here. I'm sure anything is possible but damn. That's the biggest Auto ive ever heard of.
😳
I must suck at growing.🤪
Its the largest auto ive ever grown, completely blew my mind. The weed was shitty and couch locked you like no tomorrow.

But whats it matter yall dont believe me anyway 🤷🏻🤷🏻

Its the largest auto ive ever grown, completely blew my mind. The weed was shitty and couch locked you like no tomorrow.

But whats it matter yall dont believe me anyway 🤷🏻🤷🏻
I never said I didn't believe you brother. Just said I never heard of an Auto getting that Big.
I'm pretty sure you got what you said from that plant my friend. My only doubt is if it was actually a true Auto. You have no way of knowing for sure because you are relying on the information you were given from whomever you bought the beans from.
I have no reason to doubt that you got 11zips from that plant.

I have a question, I’m trying to wrap my head around the yield on such a small plant. How many hours of light do autos get? Do you run the lights 24/7?

I have a question, I’m trying to wrap my head around the yield on such a small plant. How many hours of light do autos get? Do you run the lights 24/7?
That plant was like 32 or 34 inches tall, 20 or so inches of it was nothing but solid colas the same size as like 1 liter soda bottles when they dried.

I busted it all down til i had like 5 inch colas and it was 11.5 ounces, i wouldnt lie man, i gain nothing from lying to you guys.

That plant was like 32 or 34 inches tall, 20 or so inches of it was nothing but solid colas the same size as like 1 liter soda bottles when they dried.

I busted it all down til i had like 5 inch colas and it was 11.5 ounces, i wouldnt lie man, i gain nothing from lying to you guys.
I understand, I’m just trying to wrap my head around it. I guess 34” is tall for an auto, I usually flip 24-30” plants going into flower cause I always veg too long. I apologize for things getting out of hand. You could have very well had a freak on your hands.

I understand, I’m just trying to wrap my head around it. I guess 34” is tall for an auto, I usually flip 24-30” plants going into flower cause I always veg too long. I apologize for things getting out of hand. You could have very well had a freak on your hands.
I can see where it'd be hard to believe, but the buds were just massive.
It was like 18 weeks from seed to harvest though too so it was a weird one for sure.
6 week before it flowered, 12 weeks of flower. It was either 20/4 or 24 hour lighting i dont remember now.

Who here "Tops" their Auto Flowering Plants and Who Does Not. Does it make that much difference in Yield?
Thanks In Advance
Great question, I never top anything but I do some lite bending on the autos. They are responding well to it but I am being more gentle than I am with regs or fems. So far I've coaxed out quite a few budsites as she moves along. I removed a few leaves in the way and she popped out even more sites. I'm Leary of being to heavy handed with them. I've read all over and in this thread of how delicate they can be.

It's my first run with them so I try to follow the advice given and read.

Latest posts

Back