I Have a Question about Topping Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bear in mind. An Auto only lives so long. From the time it pops it's head up,,it's days are numbered,,,unlike a Photo period plant.
And be careful because they stress very easily and will stunt if stressed to much.
I never trim my Autos.
Carty is the pro when it comes to Autos. Maybe he will chime in.

Iv been doing autos and I'm starting to think topping is to much stress if you just lst from the earlyveg stage they will explode almost like you topped my last diamond milk was not topped and my yield was better . I am a newby rookie but I do believe topping isn't a great idea I also read an article with proof we're it makes the plants life not as long someone did a side by side exp. Topped an auto and lstt one and the one that was topped went almost directly into full force flower the lst one stayed for almost two weeks in pre flower loading itself up with lots of flower bud sites and getting larger also.

Just bear in mind. An Auto only lives so long. From the time it pops it's head up,,it's days are numbered,,,unlike a Photo period plant.
And be careful because they stress very easily and will stunt if stressed to much.
I never trim my Autos.
Carty is the pro when it comes to Autos. Maybe he will chime in.
Thank You. You confirmed what I was reasoning. Since they are so small anyway and dont have time, it didnt make sense to me.

This was a Zkittlez auto that i supercropped AND topped after the supercrop.
Yield was 11.5 ounces.
Screenshot_20221004-183625_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221004-183529_Gallery.jpg

My largest auto to date.

I either supercrop or top my autos. Any time i havent done so i was super disappointed with the yield

That was dry weight at 11.5 ozs.... ive never even weighed a bud wet, yet alone an entire plant.
Worst part is that was an ilgm auto so it wasnt even that great 🙄🤷🏻🤦🏻
Your killing it dam you running hydro or just soil do you have any grow threads if not you should show us a start to finish grow with an auto maybe I can learn a little because mine are babies compared to that fire smoke but two oz usually also I have a dsmall area

That was dry weight at 11.5 ozs.... ive never even weighed a bud wet, yet alone an entire plant.
Worst part is that was an ilgm auto so it wasnt even that great 🙄🤷🏻🤦🏻
Stop it. lol What is ilgm and how does it mess up an auto?

Ilgm is a site to get seeds I'm guessing there not the best but wonka still got a huge yield most people don't get that much from one photperiod do they ?
You auto guys are funny, be sure you’re in bed early when Santa Claus comes. And for the record, aint no way that was 75% of a pound.

Seeing is believing.
It happened, no bullshit.
Believe whatcha wanna believe
How many watts is that light it was under and how many of them do you have in the area? Is that your foot on the floor in the picture?

Latest posts

Back