Outdoor Strains for a beginner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a good rule man your right. Thanks a lot.

yeah thats what I want to do. I emailed the site you sent me to see if they do bank transfers, since there in canada an interac transfer shouldnt be too hard. Im not too comfortable sending my credit info to sites like that just incase something happens.

I also purchased some fox farm big bloom off ebay. Will i need anything else as far as nutes go or should that pretty much cover it? Maybe some of that organic insecticide? Im growing in a forest so it might help?

If I was you... I would try and do the purchase in person, if possible... no paper trail with cash....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
If I was you... I would try and do the purchase in person, if possible... no paper trail with cash....

Yeah thats true unfortunately its about a 4 hour drive to get to Niagara where the shop is located.

I don't use those nutes, man, so I don't know anything about 'em... I use BC products... BC Grow, BC Bloom, and BC Boost... but... I also use lotsa supplements and boosters... and homemade ferts, too... there are all kinds of things you can use... you just have to be introduced to those things either by experience, or by talking with others who have experience with them... hence the forum here... :hubba:

good luck, buddy... make sure you start up a thread in the journal sub-forum when you get something started...

best 'a luck, dude... happy grow'n:farm: :watchplant::cool:

only 4 hrs?... look at it this way... that's pretty much a days work worth of time... the drive there and back... I think I could handle that for zeroing the chance of someone having legal proof of my wrongdoings....

Yeah thanks for all your help. I've been told I wont need to fert until it grows a bit so I will hold off on buying the stuff until the time comes and just reasearch it a bit more.

only 4 hrs?... look at it this way... that's pretty much a days work worth of time... the drive there and back... I think I could handle that for zeroing the chance of someone haveing legal proof of my wrongdoings....

yeah your right i might go ahead and make the drive.. Not worth going to jail over it.

well... I'll tell ya that's not necessarily true right there, cuz I give nutes once the first set of leaves appear... very light, mind you... but I still give nutes right from when the seedling pops soil and the first set of leaves appears, so there's proof that the statement is not actually factual.

True and we have similar climates so it might ring true for me as well. Mind if I PM you questions from time to time?

go ahead... but we don't have similar climates... lol... I'm in the most moderated, rainy areas of the country.... and yer an extreme :rofl:

but ya sure... pm me all ya want.

go ahead... but we don't have similar climates... lol... I'm in the most moderated, rainy areas of the country.... and yer an extreme :rofl:

but ya sure... pm me all ya want.
oh yeah you guys got that whole rainforest thing goin on over there right.

Latest posts

Back