Ozone Generator...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ava0000

Reaction score
Any body have any knowledge or experience with a ozone generator? They say that it will take care of an area of 5500 sq. feet... Any help is appreciated...

I just bought the unonair 5000 and I am totally happy that I bought it. The odor in my house was getting outa control and a ozone generator was the last straw. My grow is even in my crawl space and when my hps's would kick on it was instant funk in my house. It totally kills the smell! Depending on where you put it in your house you have to moniter the amount of ozone in the air. Too much can be bad. Mine came with test strips to test the air. All you have to do is control it with a timer.

There are a few, less expensive, routes that you could go for. I presently have a DIY carbon filter at the end of my outward duct for my fans. I have also put water in a five gallon bucket, added Pine-Sol and an air stone. Now my house smells like someone is doing laundry 24/7, the only place you can smell tha funk is directly outside my grow space...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back