Papaya 3 1/2 weeks into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Okay, this has been an experience. First off, I burned the hell out of this plant..all the big fan leaves are gone except two. 2nd, it's hot as a MF in my growbox...anywhere from 87 to 92!!!! She just started showing hairs about four days ago since then this lil lady has exploded!!! I don't get it...I was sure, cus of the heat, she'd slow down and produce lil but she has buds the size of my pinky already and i'd say she needs another month and a half to finish. Is this strain a heavy yielder, tough plant or am I doing something right I don't know about? Whatever it is, I love how she's growing...after all the stress she's had she's growing nugs at an alarming(this is a good thing, just unexpected) rate, I figured with the size of her(maybe a ft now, with topping, lst) would dictate low bud production. Oh and she has NINE main bud sites...does this sound normal?

Sounds normal to me... at the floor of my room.. where the air sucks in.. it is just over 60 degrees... 8' further up... up top.. (above the reflector) it is ~95

The plants are in 70-90 degree weather.. and they like it =)

bombbudpuffa said:
Thnx, Kade, you're an invaluable source of info!

I just say what I know man... if i dont know.. i dont say a word.

Latest posts

Back