3 Weeks into flower...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals...Well lets take a look at my current grow. I am growing Papaya and Blue Mystic this round. We have 1 papaya and 1 Blue Mystic in 3rd week of flower and 2 BM and 1 Papaya in 2nd week of flower. All grown in a closet that is 2 feet deep 4 feet long and 7.5 feet high. I use FF 3 part soil nutes also add in fulvic acid. 3 times during flower I add molasas and add cal-mag on day 10 and 35 when flowering. I use FFOF soil in 3 gallon containers I add a touch of dolomite lime to it when using. Use RO water ph at 6.5 Soil runs between Ph of 6.5 to 6.8 Have a vent fan 170 cfm, mounted in ceiling, ran into attic with a DYI carbon scrubber. 2 computer fans mounted at the bottom of closet door for fresh air intake. I run a 400 watt HPS,the bulb I am running now is rated at 55,000 lumens, ballist is mounted on a shelf in top of closet with a small fan running on it to help keep cool. Also have fan mounted on wall for circulation My temps run 73 to 78 degrees lights on and 70 to 68 lights off with RH around 45 to 50%. And I usually veg from 3 to 5 weeks(after clones take) using a cab i built and run CFLs in it. Am posting a pic of the 2 that are at 3 weeks flowering. One on the left is Papaya and on the right is Blue mystic, these are clones. I should have posted this a while back as a GJ because this is the end of a perpetual clone grow. But we are shutting down for the summer as my daughter is coming to visit and I don't grow when she's here. If everything goes right I will be finished by middle of June or so. Any comments good or bad welcome...take care..:D

grow.jpg

the only comment i have is

fantastic to see some more of your ladies caressing the pages of mp once again :D

Those look great Sir Tokie. Ive grown both of those strains and loved them both.

Thanks Main I would have to say I love them also right now Papaya is at the top of my favorites list...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
Thanks Main I would have to say I love them also right now Papaya is at the top of my favorites list...take care..

Who's beans?

looks awesome, also picked up some good tips as i have a simialer setup

PencilHead said:
Nice. Bet your house smells like lilacs.

Does Blue Mystic smell like lilacs? If so, then this is so cool how marijuana has so many different smells and tastes. I was enjoying White Widow today - the taste is so nice, and the smoke is so nice-feeling and tasting.

Hey PencilHead those are beans from Nirvana, WhiteWidowMaker they do smell a little like Lilacs with a touch of a fruity smell, does'nt really smell like MJ at all when growing and is a very smooth mellow smoke...take care..

Hey Sir Tokie- Sounds like you've got all the bases covered. Impressive detail in your set-up description. Hard to tell from the pics, but how big are your girls?
Say hi to Bella.

BBFan the papaya was topped once she is close to 2 1/2 foot tall and around 2 foot across. The Blue Mystic has been topped once and had a few cuttings taken from her was trying to make her spread out a little instead of growing taller. But she is just a little taller than the papaya but about the same width. With this round of papayas I've grown they don't get much over 3 foot when grown natural (no topping or lst) but the Blue mystic I grew natural the 1st time got to be around 4 to 4 1/2 foot tall. My goal was to grow a couple diffrent strains but keep an even canopy. On a side note I did a little breeding project with these same strains a couple of grows back. I crossed a male BM with a female Papaya and then just did a cross of BMxBM Got 30 BMxBM beans and 10 PapayaxBM beans going to tets these in the fall...take care.. PS Bella says hello

Latest posts

Back