Papaya and AI..hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD MORNING MP......

how life around the world.. as we all know today is sunday and sunday for me is picture day..YAY... growing like weeds they are... weeds i say..

couple pics of there 3rd weeks in flower.. some ghetto hash and my Host plants.. enjoy the pics yall.. for what there worth lol
smoke em if ya got em this smorning...
play safe take care people...
LH

DSC02029.JPG

DSC02040.JPG

DSC02033.JPG

DSC02035.JPG

DSC02037.JPG

MindzEye said:
Lookin good Lefty, looks like you may have had a PH fluctuation at some point, no worries though the leaves will flatten out.. Looks like a good amount of hash also...

Im not sure if it was PH or heat.. have been busy lately and forgot about them for a day hehe:eek: ..... i would just like to see better budding lol.. ya know monster colas.... next time.. since this is my "1st" "legit" grow...

all the input from evryone would be apprieated.....
smoke on..
LH

Your only on the 3rd week here, nobody has colas by week 3, wait 2-3 more weeks.. I have grown strains before that I thought was going to throw out nothing but popcorn buds but the small buds kept growing up the stems and before long I had colas!! So dont say next time!! This time!!

we will see i always go oh this is the one and it isnt.. im hoping.. the first host plant of it had some nice nugs... same as the papaya shes still in for another week.. small yeild.. but also small plant.. lol... dont care for the dirt now that ive seen the growth the tubs can do.. pretty impressive i must say....like the speed:holysheep: ....:D . im gonna gammble a harvest quote of 6oz dried and cured... thats my final answer.... lol :eek: ....
we will seee indeed.. take care all..
happy growings..
LH

:hubba: I have buds lil buds yay.:yay:

well heres a few more pics of me ladies... had a mild case of what i would like to call nute burn "nitrogen" whoops.. hehehe "not funny" ..... all under control now..
but im ending week 4 and hitting up :48: .... whooops i ment hitting week 5 now..
enjoy...

Mindz... i know how you feel.... i have to get up on a lil wooden chair to see the tops of my ladies.. hehehehehehehehe :eek: ......

LH

DSC02119.JPG

DSC02121.JPG

DSC02123.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

DSC02126.JPG

I am following with interest as I have Papaya and Aurora seeds from Nirvana and they will be my next grow. Although I am growing in soil, this still gives me good info and pics to show progress. Thanks!

NICE holiday buds on the way, bro!

:holysheep:

Wow they look very happy and are coming along nice. They'll fatten up and grow together into some nice colas. Your holiday hashballs look so nice too... Were you playing Monopoly? I can see some of that funny colored money in the pic.... ;)

Rock ON, bro... keep doin' whatever it is you're doin'...

Peace!:cool:

gourmet said:
I am following with interest as I have Papaya and Aurora seeds from Nirvana and they will be my next grow. Although I am growing in soil, this still gives me good info and pics to show progress. Thanks!
The host. of the papaya i did through soil was good.. i stil have budz curing but she was good taste, good smell... you will enjoy..
lol i only have one Papaya in this grow and she was the runt lol... i will flag her next pic i take.. just for you....
:p
LH

hey DOS nice to see you in again... whats up bro.... ladies are growing.. yeah i took monoply... i run that game homes.. hehehehehehe.. mmmm cheese...
take care my friends.... enjoy the pics and whats to come..
LH

Great! Thank you Lefthand. Would love to see the pic of the Papaya. Looking forward...

Been awhile since I stopped by this thread. Ladies look lovely LH.

Thanx buddy..
just trying to do what yall taught me, to do.. and grow..
LH

i hope to have to other tonight.. if not tomorrow morning..
LH

Top of box. were the cloning is done (2).JPG

Top of box. were the cloning is done (3).JPG

Top of box. were the cloning is done.JPG

bottom were mothers are held (2).JPG

bottom were mothers are held.JPG

DSC02237.JPG

outside veiw.JPG

been awhile all since i posted some pics of the ladies.. i do know next time i will only be putting 3 per tub ....

kinda crappy pics but yeah.. get some in the morning when the lights come on...
LH

DSC02238.JPG

DSC02239.JPG

DSC02240.JPG

DSC02241.JPG

Nice job LEFTHAND..love the cabs...Buds look tastey:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yeah man...you need to look back in your journal a little ways...not too many posts back you were saying you wanted some colas....lol you got em!!

I wish I would have seen this journal earlier, but better late than never! I like your set up man! What is that reflective material you are using?...It doesn't look like mylar, it's laid down way too smooth to be mylar? I want some, or if it is mylar, will you come over and do mine for me? LOL mine never lays like that!

Well lookin real nice man, whats the estimated time of departure for these ladies? I'll be checkin in now that I know where you are! Nice Job!

Good morning all.

thank you for tuning in everyone.. 4U-GG-LF.. it will look better next time.hehehehehe
im thinking the 21st im gonna do the left stide tops. let the rest go another 2wks this is my 1st time growing the AI so im doing it in stages to find my high.... ;) ..after this grow since i only have one pushed aside papaya in the tent.. is a full grow of nothing but papaya... mmmmmmm the big host tased nummy....
LF that indeed is mylar in my tent.... and in that box its foylon.. i think thats how you spell it... wrks great.. way easier to hang,durable,doesnt scratch,rip,or tare man.. but i like the look of the mirror like reflection of the "mylar"....
once again everyone for checkin this out.. and giving me your thoughts..

LH

Excellent lefthand. You're right, they are nummy! I can smell those beautiful ladys from here. ;)

Good evening all.. well i decided to finally chop a few nugs..
these are a few buds of my AI at the end of week 7..
the rest i shall let go another 2 weeks.
LH

DSC02262.JPG

DSC02263.JPG

DSC02264.JPG

That's WAY COOL. Your AI buds are much bigger than I grew. They look great. I can see I am gonna have to rely on my Blue Mystic if I want to try and equal them. How many lumes are you running per square foot?

Latest posts

Back