Papaya and AI..hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leafminer said:
That's WAY COOL. Your AI buds are much bigger than I grew. They look great. I can see I am gonna have to rely on my Blue Mystic if I want to try and equal them. How many lumes are you running per square foot?

Thanx man ...
only running 6250.. lumens per sqft... hehe..
cant wait to test it out man... mmmmmmmmmmm
LH

Dang man....you call that a nugget???...lol...that thing is HUGE! Very nice...you got your stuff dialed in right!!! The AI is 100% indica??? I'm looking for a new indica to replace my afghani #1 that I had to get rid of...that looks like a good canidate! Also whose genetics? VERY VERY NICE MAN!

legalize_freedom said:
Dang man....you call that a nugget???...lol...that thing is HUGE! Very nice...you got your stuff dialed in right!!! The AI is 100% indica??? I'm looking for a new indica to replace my afghani #1 that I had to get rid of...that looks like a good canidate! Also whose genetics? VERY VERY NICE MAN!

Thanx.. hehe..
nirvanas breed.. cant wait to smoke some.. :hubba:
LH

hay is for horses..
goodmorning to all..

well heres some pics of what me tent looks like now since i took me nuggets... ehheh cant wait to smoke em...
nothing to fancy but its smoke..

ZIP there is a pic in here for you too..
that lil white fluffy thing is my "dust filter"
bassicaly its just:
1/4" square chicken wire
with panty hose over the wire.
with a furnace filter cut to fit.
then the batting to make it look pretty:D
no dust in my tent.. as well as bugs..
now me and my fam can play fooooooseball and not worry bout the whooooosh;) .
LH

DSC02273.JPG

DSC02274.JPG

DSC02276.JPG

DSC02271.JPG

HIya LEFTHAND!

Wow... NICE buddage... there IS a Santa Claus! :aok:

Time for a Harvest Banana Dance Celebration: :clap:

:banana:..... :yay:.. :dancing:..... :banana:..... :dancing:.. :yay:..... :banana:

Have a great holiday season, bro... More dank opportunities for all of us in 2010...:hubba:

Peace!

Thanx bro..
i know there is a santa claus...
i am him.. lol

shhhhh dont tell the boys though..
you have yourself a Merry Christmas too man..

anyone else tunning in .... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AS WELL.......

LH

Okay, my decision is made for my next grow ...Papaya and Aurora from Nirvana it is (I already have the seeds).

It will be quite a while before my next grow as the Full Moon I am growing has a very very long flowering period. The Nirvana freebies in with it, well, they are Sativa but I have no idea how long they will be in flower before they are ready to harvest since I don't know what they are.

Great plants! After a 1/2 dozen grows or so I will try hydro. For now it is dirt for me.

gourmet said:
Okay, my decision is made for my next grow ...Papaya and Aurora from Nirvana it is (I already have the seeds).

It will be quite a while before my next grow as the Full Moon I am growing has a very very long flowering period. The Nirvana freebies in with it, well, they are Sativa but I have no idea how long they will be in flower before they are ready to harvest since I don't know what they are.

Great plants! After a 1/2 dozen grows or so I will try hydro. For now it is dirt for me.

you will love the papaya.. it has a nice smell and taste....
next grow is all papaya since my one and only papaya kinda got over ran.. lol...
oven dried a lil nug off the clippings lastnight couldnt take the suspence anymore.. hehehe good hard head high with a fnishing body stone.. not bad... i like a lil more of a punch though.. hehehe
....i found hydro easier then dirt.. but thats just me..
take care andhave a merr merry christmas..
LH

beautiful colas ya have there lh makes me so jealous having to wait for similar if not on a smaller scale

lol

t4

Time4Plan-B said:
beautiful colas ya have there lh makes me so jealous having to wait for similar if not on a smaller scale

lol

t4

Thank you T4.. im gathering your growing AI and papaya as well..
i like the smoke.. so far.. only in samplin test mode right now.. see how the couchlock end of er goes hehe:hubba: ...
second go around will be a lil funner now i have a lil more of a clue how it all grows..
take care and play safe..
LH

well finally me nuggets are ready for jars...
YAY!!!!:yay: !!!!!!!
wet weight was 264.4.
dried weight is 40.5.
so i think i cam out not too bad.:D
take care have fun.
LH

well im up and running... ready to go except these ladies.... pictures bellow are of my papaya.. im doing an all papaya grow this time.. if they root:D...
LH

DSC02392.JPG

They look nice LH... The bottom leaves are starting to yellow and this is GOOD... This means the clones are going to start looking for nutrients soon and push out roots... Those look like nice healthy clones to be..

Have you been misting them?

MindzEye said:
They look nice LH... The bottom leaves are starting to yellow and this is GOOD... This means the clones are going to start looking for nutrients soon and push out roots... Those look like nice healthy clones to be..

Have you been misting them?

no misting.. no.. im gonna have to start here right away if they dont push out roots soon... water temp was cold... ever since i changed out my cfl's for the one 70W hps temps went way down below and i used the lights to heat the roof if you will to warm the water or trays... my bad..:D got a heater in there temps are up to 70-75F so we should be rockin soon.. i hope.. lol
LH

sweet man....you got 40 grams off how many plants? and lights? that AI looks sick!!

loolagigi said:
sweet man....you got 40 grams off how many plants? and lights? that AI looks sick!!

That 40g's was from my last samples.. pics are on pg2..in total i ended up with 6oz.. dried.. +the 40g's if you count what i took through out for samples..

400w hps 4 plants.. harvested to smoke and 4 were harvested for hash and oil.. mistake #1.. lol over crowded hehehe...
i ditched the papaya and have another AI grow on the go now.. pics soon..
LH

This grow journal is great. Now I know what to expect from height on the Aurora before I 12/12 them. Being my first Indica grow I thought they were awful short (lol). Looks like another couple of weeks (9 total) in veg ought to do it. At 7 weeks mine are 7" and 11".

(You can see how long it has been since my last grow due to my post in this thread...been away far too long.)

Latest posts

Back