Paranoia starting to set in....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
Happens every year to me when the harvest season roles around, due to where im located and what not. by the time my ladies are done almost every leaf will have changed over and started to fall. the grass will be dying as the seasons change. gets me nervous everytime. i hate it. it doesn't help with the hole insomina/anxiety thing at all to say the least. its another one of the moments where u say to urself "if they grew faster,i wouldn't have to wait so long" lol wheres that 18,000 watt bulb maybe that'll finish'em up in a week or so. lmao. all in all the ladies are fine, don't really have any worries so to speak, still makes me nervous though, one day I, and the others on here like me who live in locations where it is not legal wo'nt have to worry bout things like this then we too shall have massive green gardens to satisfy our overwhelming taste for Miss Mary Jane.

any one else get that nervous thing kick'n in around about harvest time? or do i just really have anxiety and stress that bad?

I resort to Miss Clairol.........keeps the grey in check!

Lady Green said:
I resort to Miss Clairol.........keeps the grey in check!

thats too funny, but not really im probly no offense alot younger than you and i get told my hair looks grey all the time. lol

I'm a spring chicken........

A chicken that can walk 8 km's an hour.........to the patch of course~

i merely have to walk out my patio door to my porch, another reason i have the paranoia setting in. my last 3 years of growing were all done on state land no where near my house, but i got a couple stolen and another died 2 years in a row, leaving me with only a quarter of what i wanted. so now i stepped up the risk factor a touch to save dollars, and have good quality smoke for a hell of alot cheaper than buying it.

Latest posts

Back