Penicillin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
Ive got a couple of these pills and i heard that they clean out ur system pretty well. ive smoked every day since about november of last year and im leavin for the military in 2 months. i have to take a drug test when i go in so would it be ok to quit smokin a week or so before i leave and would i pass the test?

i have to take a drug test when i go in so would it be ok to quit smokin a week or so before i leave and would i pass the test?

No.

Penicillin will do nothing for you to pass a test. If you are truly concerned with passing that test you should quit sooner than later. At least a month to be safe. Depending on your body fat ratio you may even need to quit sooner than that.

They have pills available now that you take the night before and you can pass the pee test! I haven't used them myself but I do no of others that have! Goodluck passing the test!

Phatpharmer

phatpharmer said:
They have pills available now that you take the night before and you can pass the pee test! I haven't used them myself but I do no of others that have! Goodluck passing the test!

Phatpharmer

I too know people that have used those pills/drinks and passed tests. I also have friends that have used those pills/drinks that are now sitting in jail for a failed urine test...

cadlakmike1 said:
I too know people that have used those pills/drinks and passed tests. I also have friends that have used those pills/drinks that are now sitting in jail for a failed urine test...

Yeah I guess its a crap shoot when using these kind of things, I guess the only 100% thing is actuall quiting!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Is smoking right up to the last moment in the hope of passing a drug test worth the risk?

If this career is where you wish to be, is stopping now such an effort?

You need to be in the correct mind set.

Battle your dæmons now, don't wait for them to come when you have signed the paper.

:peace:

I've failed many, many drug tests by trying pills, detox drinks, drinking bleach, pickle juice, i tried everything. Nothing works permanently! The only products that work will only clean (mask) your system for up to 12 hours. But not always. I spent lots of $$$ to get the best ones and I've had the same product that worked last week not work this week. None are truly guaranteed. The only sure way is to quit. Good luck whatever you do.

i quit yesterday, im just gonna finish up this harvest and give it all to my friends

blowslow23 said:
i quit yesterday, im just gonna finish up this harvest and give it all to my friends

Keep it for after the tests ;)

:peace:

blowslow23 said:

I wana be your friend!!
hehe..:D
A friend of mine just passed a pee test and he smokes everyday.
and he also hits the gym every day and takes his vitamins...
but yeah, i wouldn't risk it. I too will have to quit for a month or so near the end of this year or beginning of next. just gota pass the initial test and then I'll have me a nice job with bennies!!

haha i definetly plan on stashin some of it away for when i get to come back for christmas thanks for the advice tho everyone!

Latest posts

Back