Perfecto!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FORMULA51

whoah
Reaction score
Whats up peeps. Just found this site, and am thoroughly impressed! This is exactly what i was looking for with forums.. Welp, if all goes well i'll have my first grow started after the first of the year. I'm building my room now. I have a space set up that is 4' x 6'-8". Any thoughts of how many plants i can fit in there? I'll be using 2 gal. planters.

..to be a medical cardholder, and the friends who don't have the ambition to grow their own..

been on the site for a few hours and can not get away. exactly what i was looking for!

Welcome man. I'm sure someone with expertise in grow room specs will come along and answer your question. Good to have you on board.

AG

FORMULA51 said:
been on the site for a few hours and can not get away. exactly what i was looking for!
Welcome - the longer I'm here the more sleep deprived I've become. :cool:

ha ha.. ya, the wife just came out from the bedroom, saw me still on this site and shook her head... turned around and went back to bed. She knows when i get my mind set on something i go all out on it. She's glad i've picked up a hobby that doesn't cost hundreds plus per month to maintain. She absolutely hates my jeep as it keeps me in the garage for massive amounts of time, as well as burns up mucho dinero... :D

glad to have ya form!

FORMULA51 said:
ha ha.. ya, the wife just came out from the bedroom, saw me still on this site and shook her head... turned around and went back to bed. She knows when i get my mind set on something i go all out on it. She's glad i've picked up a hobby that doesn't cost hundreds plus per month to maintain. She absolutely hates my jeep as it keeps me in the garage for massive amounts of time, as well as burns up mucho dinero... :D

LOL--if you have a room that is 4' x 6'8" and it is full, you ARE going to be spending hundreds plus per month...

very true, although the amount i spend per month on my meds, it'll be a saving in the long run. I don't mind rockin 20-30 plants as the end result will be beneficial.

Colorado laws are as lax as they can get nowadays. I have a buddy that was inspected and had 40 plants over his cardholding plants. All they did was cut the 40 extra down and told him to get more cardholders. lol

this is just ONE example of whats goin on around here.

Welcome to MP...what are you using to light your 4'x6'x8' ?

i'm wanting to run (2) 600w HPS lights. what is that 180,000 lumens? Which puts me at over 5,000 lumens /ft2, right? i need roughly 120,000 lumens to light this room correctly, right? thanks!

What seed banks do you guys recommend? i've looked around at nirvana, but want to make sure i'm buying from the best reliable seed bank.

I have a line on some Thunderskunk, mango, grape ape, and dynamite clones but they won't be ready for a couple weeks.

I'm looking for a good yielding harvest as well as a decent beginner growers' strain. Any suggestions? Thanks

Welcome to MP.....I get my beans from Attitude, Nirvana, Dope-seeds, and seedbay....

Latest posts

Back