permafrost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbawhale

Reaction score
Howdy folks, I'm growing permafrost for the first time and am in my second week of flowering. I have looked all over the forum and can find zero information on the strain, i.e. indica, sativa, good high, bad high, ect.ect.ect.? Anybody grown it before or know anything about it? Thanks for the help in advance.

Larry:icon_smile:

i found a review for it.

Strain Name: Perma Frost

Grade: 8.5-9/10- A-/A Michigan Medical Marijuana (patient solutions)

Type: Indica/sativa Hybrid-Trainwreck X Superdank or N.L or W.W or Ice-no kidding…take your pick-so. Oregon breeder i assume after reading up on the strain

Looks: 8.5/10-frosty crystallized well cured

Smell: 8/10-faint rotten fruit/citrus/mango/strawberry and when crushed a very light Pine floral bouquet sweet

Taste: 9/10- very lovely taste-slightly exotic incense-smoooooth!

Effects: 8.5/10- Expansive in the lungs…fast euphoric behind the eyes-upper body mostly head -creative a little wobbly spacey but creative-no red eyes-a nice 50/50 strain-effects 2.5+hrs

Potency: 8-8.5/10- 4 hits out of the zong-gets on ya quick and then takes 1-1/2hrs to plateau nice creeper was most medicated around 1 hour

Reviewed by: hottpotat0

Good Strain For: good all hours medication-creative-a little fuzzy in the head but not bad-anti appetite-energetic but mellow at the same time-not the best for pains and aches average-ingest too much and you will be taking a medicated nap with wild dreams.

Good luck man, hope it works out.

I.E

Thanks Hammy & Iron, I believe it will be just fine. Thanks allot!

Larry

She's a heavy yeilder, ya may see some purple coming out 8th week of flower. Buds have sweet looking spikes all over! Has a menthal smell and taste! WW x NL
B.P.
There are some you tube vids of permafrost

Latest posts

Back