PH Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
Iight i just picked up a PH low range(6.0-7.6)test(is this test kit OK)and i would like to know whats the number thats perfetct for marijuana plants also anything else i should know!

When growing marijuana in soil the pH of the soil should be between 6.5 and 7.0. When growing in containers, a single pH reading for each container is recommended. When growing outdoors in a garden, it is best to take two or three pH measurements from different areas of the garden.
most fertilizers cause a pH change in the soil. Adding fertilizer to the soil almost always results in a more acidic (lower) pH. As time goes on, the amount of salts produced by the breakdown of fertilizers in the soil causes the soil to become increasingly acidic and eventually the concentration of these salts in the soil will stunt the plant and cause browning out of the foliage.
hope this helps:D

I dont think i got the ph for soil but i got it for water!

if you got them in pots then just test the water that comes out the bottom after you water my soil ph tester was only like 7 bucks but it can be done if you test the runoff.

Latest posts

Back