PH Testers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive used the less expensive ones, i went to the local grow shop and picked one up for soil pH for about 20 bucks. I haven't used one for water pH, i got that info from the water management dept, told them i was looking at homes in the area and wanted to know how the city's water was balanced, they said they have all of that info in a pamphlet available in the office so i stopped and got one ;)

I jus use one for my waterings, its the Oakton ph pen, 80$ and it works great , its all digital.

But which one is the best in the link I gave you?
Since Im buying everything from there!

I have that 50 dollar hanna champ pictured. the first one i had went bad and my hydro shop replaced it. i stored it properly and handled it correctly . ive had my 2nd one a month and all seems well so far. if i had to do it over again id spend the money and get a good one.

D-BUD said:
But which one is the best in the link I gave you?
Since Im buying everything from there!

I bought a cheap PH meter off ebay for like 35 with S&H its been working fine,
if you're really set on geting one from HTG I would get the champ, google it and see if a decent amount of people had the same problem mentioned by blunt, and if so, dont get it :p
HTG kicks *** though, if somthing is wrong with a product, and its the products fault they should refund you or exchange it, or even upgrade it for you :)

I had a Hanna Champ and i gota say they they are no good, broke on me in few weeks. Everyone teels me at the grow stores that they have boxes of broken champs and refuse to stock them anymore.

Latest posts

Back