Picking a strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazeydays

Reaction score
Trying to pick a strain to start soon. Would like to hear some of your thoughts on your favorite strains you have grown in the past.
Looking for a heavy yielder . and would like a Indica for in door growing.
So what do you like and why?

Soil with HPS

Thanks for all replies! :ccc: :)

right now I am loving my sour cream she is in my grow journal for white lightning..she is a monster and looks very crystally..blue widow is going well too! purple kush is the best indica I have had but I think it is clone only...

Well you said hvy yielder so i guess autos are out...:) I grow autos more then standard strains so my favorites are auto strains...that will change I believe once i get to smoke my current grow of Rez sd cross and Sensi Cross...:eek:

My favorite smoke and the one i keep going back and growing is White Dwarf by Buddha...it has everything...bag appeal, odor, taste, and potency....it is the heaviest indica i hve ever smoked...a cpl hits and i am out of it...total narcotic high...it is what i smoke before bed...my back pain goes away completely and I sleep like a baby....awake well rested every time...

Spoetnick#1 by paradise seeds is 100% indica is supposed to produce 500g per meter squared under a 600W hps

Wappa by paradise is 100% indica is supposed to yeild 400-500g/meter sq.

LA confidential by DNA 100% indica 300-500/meter sq

basically you have to do some homework look for the traits you like, and these yeilds are based on the breeders so they are usually not what your going to get...lol...it's what They say you can get.

I liked my Afghani #1...really good yeild indica, and I like the looks of BC Bud Depot's God Bud...a few here on this site have grown it, and it looks really dense, and dank it's 90% indica 10% sat...so not solid indica...but mostly

Good Luck to you!

note ...yes 2 dog PK is clone only...only for you west coast folks I guess, I've been looking! I guess I'm going to have to make a trip out there and walk them trails sooner than I thought ...cause I really want some purple Kush!

Well, yield is proportional to speed, remember! Faster to veg and early to finish means you can harvest more often.
I can only recommend a strain I am growing right now, from Sensi Seeds: the Black Domina. I haven't smoked it before but I've found smoke reports that say it's excellent. The veg growth is really quick, it is a *very* easy plant to get good height control, it fills out into a cylindrical shape so it is easy to manage in the grow room, and best of all, it produces a real load of resin - the colas were well frosted even in week 2. Side by side with it I have been trying an indica from Nirvana, Blue Mystic, and the Mystic is weeks and weeks behind the Domina in flower and cola build.

Latest posts

Back