Picking My New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
I am looking at seeds, and I am trying to find a nice plant suitable for Florescent lights. I have a small space, and want a nice plant. I am looking at these seeds from Marijuanaseeds.nl, anyone ever have any previous experience with them? Any problems? The seeds I am concidering are Lower ryder #2, Jack Herer, Northern Lights, Top 44, or the all mighty White Widow. Any growers with experience with these plants, and small operating areas, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks

i just recently got my seed from marijuanaseeds and they are the best in service.and got the 5 freebies also.as a matter of fact i have the 5 free 1's going now and 5 of the 1's i ordered.go with marijuanaseeds.you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the help with the seed company. Yeah they look like they were legit with their offers. They seemed to know a good way to deliver. Did you have them deliverd to your house? and did you pay by cash or credit?

any more opinions on these strains or suggestions of different strains would be helpful

Latest posts

Back