Picking The New Strain, FP could use your help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankpeterson

Proffessor
Reaction score
Well was kind of hoping for some advise from you people. We have narrowed it down to these few choices, but only going to go with one what do you people think?

-White Russian

-Blueberry

-Strawberry Cough

-Hash Plant

-Skunk #1

Thanks

Probably some info on how you grow, cabinet, room, hydro, soil, in out doors would help us help you.

So until that they all look good.

Well FP i myself would go with the Blueberry only because i'm a freak for the berry. :p

DLA it will be soil. Blueberry is slowly getting higher on the list now, we hear nothing but good things about it.

I know that I have had White Russian, Blueberry, and Skunk #1 at some point in my smoking history. They are all so vastly different, but very much the same if you really look at them. haha. White Russian was some of most aesthetically appealing bud I have ever had... I would have to go with the White... But Strawberry Cough is on my to-do list as well though. You won't be let down with whichever you pick... I can guarantee it!

Thanks guys. We have decided to go with some blueberry. The seeds are a
decent price and have heard nothing but good things about it. Sometimes you just need other people to give you the right idea.

I've been considering bluberry myself for the next grow. Looks like a nice plant, nice compact buds too.

Once you get that berry taste it's hard to smoke anything else. :p

Latest posts

Back